Just Friends!

Previous chapter:

Ray P.O.V.

I just woke up. I took a shower and I decided to wake up Anna..

So I went to her room and I saw....

Ray P.O.V.

I saw Anna and Emilio in Anna's bed. I was shoked.

"ANNA BAILEY DIAZ!! You are in big trouble!! What is Emilio doing in your bed?!?!" I asked angrily.

"Last night he comforted me. And apparently I fell asleep on him! We didn't do ANYTHING!!!" Anna said annoyed.

"Ok,but Emilio why didn't you go into your room?" I asked.

"Because, she was cuddled up to me and if I moved I would have woken her up. She was fast asleep, and she was tired I didn't want her to wake up. Geez I'm sorry for making sure your sister is ok!" He said.

"Plus it's fine. We are only friends, nothing more." He added.

"Ok. I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's fine." Anna said.

Anna P.O.V.

When Emilio said "we are just friends" my heart broke into a million peaces. I like him, and it's obvious that he doesn't feel the same.

I got out of bed, and I went in the bathroom to do my business. I took a shower, and got dressed into this:

 I took a shower, and got dressed into this:

I dried my hair and put it in two french braids. I put on some makeup but just a tiny bit.

I took my phone, and went in the living room. When the boys saw me they all came up to me and hugged me. Everyone except Emilio. I wanted to burst into tears but I held strong.

"Anna, come in the kitchen, I made breakfast!" Ray yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry!" I yelled back.

"You sure? I made your favorite!!"

"Thanks, but  I am not hungry."

"Ok. Boys let's eat!!"

Everyone went to eat, but I wasn't hungry. I sat  on the couch and I took my phone out and went on Instagram.
I was scrolling through Instagram, when I saw Amanda Cerny (if that is how you spell it) she is Soo beautiful. She is Ray's friend, they often work out with Johannes Bartle. Why can't I be like her, beautiful, fit and thin.

I was on the verge of crying, so I turned off my phone and threw it on the other couch.

The boys came. They were asking what are we gonna do all day.