End of The BAck story for serenity

Serenity grabs Lui's hand, "Lui can you lead? I am afraid that i will hit something." Lui nods smiling some at her, "Sure Seri lets go." They begin making their way to the room where a full body caste laid. Srenity approaches worried that Jeff wouldnt want to see her. "Jeff... Are You ok?" Jeff opens his eyes looking at his sister who was wearing an eye patch, "Hey you ok kid?" Serinity nods as a lone tear falls, "im sorry that i couldnt help that day...." Jeff smirks in his voice, "you did the best you could Serenity. Dont be sorry." Serenity nods and Lui pops up. "Seri we have to go now jeff will be out next week." She nods touching jeffs hand, "sorry we have to leave but you get out in a week so i will see you then." Walking out of hospital room that contained Jeff her parents met the pair of Serenity and Lui, leading them out of the hospital and into a car to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~After a long boring week (again got lazy whoops ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity bounces on her heels waiting on her parents to pull in the driv, They had left serenity and Lui home as they went and got JEff from the hospital. Serenity looks at Lui, "do you think jeff is gonna be like he was before the party?" Lui looks at her confused, "of course he will its jeff after all." Serenity looks at him worried but stays silent, 'he didnt have the normal look in his eyes it was like his sanity snapped and no one has noticed....' A knock on the door indicated that her parents along with Jeff is home. Opening the door for their entrance, The first thing she noticed was leather like white skin. Jeff walked in scoffing at how his mom was speaking bout rewrapping his bandages. Looking around he sees Lui doing something in the Living room and couldnt find serenity.

"Jeff?" HE looked beside the door where serenity stood her eye that the bullies took was replaced with a pink eye. He nods to her acknowledging her presence before heading to bed after informing their parents of his leave.

A few hours later in the middle of the night, a scream woke Serenity from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she leaves her room and goes to see what is going on only to stumble upon Jeff stabbing Lui in the chest. Her eyes widen as he looked at her, "Hey serenity don't i look beautiful?" Serenity stares scared to answer before running out as he was right on her heels. 'Run don't look back. You know he is behind you. He isnt your loving older brother ANYMORE JUST KEEP RUNNING BITCH.' She thinks to herself trying to escape jeff. Sadly, she trips due to wearing socks to bed so her feet flew out from under herself. Internally she is cursing herself out as jeff flipped her over holds his knife in front of her face. Her eyes widen as he slices her face right down by her right eye from the middle of her face. Hearing sirens jeff scoffs before stabbing into Serenity, frustrated he couldn't make her look beautiful like he did his family. She hears thee sirens herself after making sure jeff had left she slowly drags her body outside and into the woods where her wounds start bleeding more and more. A tall slender figure spots the girl and approaches ready to kill the girl. Serenity smiles seeing the figure, "ah.. H-hello you... you look ready.. I..i was wondering if a boy .. boy came through here... i .. i was gonna tell him...him i was sorry for not ... doing m-more.." she coughs blood dripping faster and flowing heavier than before as her eyes close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There Is the rest of the prologue hope you all enjoy ~eternal Dream