Story

*First day of school*

The mother of Brianna Lily Alcantara or better known as Brianna knock the door to wake up her daughter because that is the first day of school of her daughter Brianna run and go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to take a bath".

Brianna? Brianna? You left your towel, you get here outside the door". Brianna's mom said.

Okay Mom thankyou" I said...

After that when I am finish I am so excited to wear my new uniform of course*SMILE* then my dad convey me to my school.

Yes finally after 3 years I came back in my old school the University of Assumption. First day of my school my classmates stay away from me I don't know why they always laughing, they are always bully me because I am ugly yes I am ugly they are always call me Brianna ugly! When my first period is done I go to the canteen by my self because it's break time I buy my own foods and drinks and I find a vacant table and I sit. My tissue falling down and I get it I saw the guy at front of me and...
He said I Ms can I sit? Of course I answer. He introduce his name Hi my name is Ace Brando Samson just call me Brando for short and I introduce my name Hi my name is Brianna Lily Alcantara just call me Brianna nice to meet you so we know each other. But after a minute I'm shock because "a guy go to me and ask me if it is okay if he sit beside me" so I smile a little bit and I finish my food because it's already time.

*The bell is RING*

So I said to Brando I go to my class room because the bell is ring and I say to him see you around Brando! He answered See you Brianna nice to meet you again.

So another teacher already I introduce again my self , while I'm introducing my self my classmates are laughing they call me ugly that moment I want to walk out but my teacher stare at me so I continue to introduce my self and I go to my place and I sit while Im going to my place I saw Brando, wow Brando is my classmate I said and I saw Brando he smile and he get his bag and he sit beside me.

While my teacher start the lesson I cannot concentrate because Im thinking what happen to me a while ago so I say to my self erase Brianna! Erase!!

*Lunch time*

I buy my lunch together with Brando. Yes Brando is my first friend of my school. Brando and me are happy eating together he ask his experience in this school, Brando also like me my classmates are bullying brando because he looks like nerd like me and he is clumsy. When Im not study here in the University Brando don't have a friends he always alone no one don't want to be a friend of brando my eyes is tearing when he said that. So I said to Brando stop that moment let's build a happy moment together. Yes let's build".Brando said

*The bell ring*

Oh Brando let's go the bell is ring and if I'm not mistaken we have a activity to Ms .Gomez right? I asked. Oh yes we have let's go Brianna. Me and Brando go to our place and we get the things that we need to our activity because my teacher is here. My teacher explain what we do then after she explain my teacher said you may start your activity then me and Brando start the activity after twenty minutes I'm done in my activity I don't know what will I do since Brando don't need a help I lifted my chair and I sit beside the window. My eyes is grow because I saw a boy, that boy is so handsome and my eye glasses fallen at the floor. That moment I want to follow the boy but my teacher stare at me so go back to my place since Brando is done of my activity.

After 5 minutes my teacher said keep all the thinds that we use because she dismiss are class. While I keep my things my one book fallen at the floor Im waiting if my classmates get that but I remember no one's love me all of them hate me except Brando so I get my book I go....
While I'm walking on my way to home alone I heard someone calling my name ang I look at my back I saw Brando yes Brando calling me and he walk with me. While walking we talk to each other and we saw a man who selling a fishball I ask Brando if he eat that he said yes I eat that then Brando and me buy a fishball after we pick a fishball we continue to walk and we eat the fishball and he sent me at jeep terminal and he left because it's already time.