prologue.

Hello?

Daddy?

Bumblebee?

Daddy, wake up. Mommy and I need you. We need you. Wake up.

Bumblebee? Bumblebee?

Wake up, Daddy.

Bumblebee!

He jolted awake; wincing at the sunlight blinding his eyes. His eyes had to adjust to realize he was in a hospital room.

He was so confused; he didn't remember what happened. He didn't remember anything before ending up in the hospital.

He heard something down the hallway and slowly but carefully got up from his hospital bed; pulling the cords off of him in the process.

"Hello?"

No answer. The man slowly made his way towards the door where he heard the noise again. This time it was close by.

"Anybody out there?"

Shh...

He heard as he slowly opened the door. He looked down the hallway to the right. He saw nobody. He looked to the left and saw a girl about 18 wearing a hospital gown.

"Hello?"

"Are you bit?"

"Bit?"

The girl came into the light and he saw bright green eyes staring back at him. She seemed really scared. Scared of something in this place. But of what, he thought to himself.

"What's going on?"

"Follow me."

The girl grabbed his hand and walked him down the hallway to the right which lead them to two large doors that read words which terrified them both.

DON'T OPEN, DEAD INSIDE.

They could hear the moans and snarls of something in there. The girl got afraid when she saw hands beginning to stick out of the door. Some had blood all over their hands, some had missing fingers, some had ash all over their hands.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's get out of here."

The girl nodded before they began to walk away.

"I'm Amy."

"Optimus."

"So, how did you-"

The conversation was soon ended as they heard banging. They slowly turned around to see the lock was now broke on the door and there were infected people walking out of the room.

"What are those things?"

"Zombies! Run!"

Amy grabbed Optimus' hand and they both ran off; the zombies following behind them. Optimus was so confused; he didn't know what he was doing. He was following Amy. Amy guided him to the stairwell. Optimus was pushed in before Amy slammed it shut.

"Here, use this." Amy handed him a flashlight which he gladly took. He turned it on and looked around the dark area. He didn't want to be here any longer, he needed to find a way out of here.

"Do you know what floor we're on?"

Amy flashed her own flashlight at the sign next to the door and nodded before looking back at Optimus.

"Level 3. 3 more levels and we'll be out of here."

Optimus nodded before he heard the moans again. This time it was coming from down the staircase. Amy began to breath uneasily. She got way too scared at that moment. She clenched on Optimus tightly in which he held her behind him.

As they got closer, Optimus held Amy closer to him, going for an ax as careful and quiet as possible.

"Amy, when I say go, you open that door and run. Okay?"

"Wait? What if the zombies are right there?"

Optimus sighed before he looked up stairs.

"If they're out there, then run up those stairs."

Amy nodded before she looked down the dark stairs. That's when everything went by so fast....