Chapter 2 - Welcome to Yutaka-sensei's House

I waited for Yutaka at the school gate for him to come here and tell me the rules while we're in his house. Yes, he's gonna teach me in his house. Why? He's lazy. Yeah, he admitted that he's lazy. Just another minute. If he's not here, I'm home.

"Nina, let's exchangeourphonenumbers." SeYi said, appeared out of no where. MinAh tagged along with her. What did she said? "Just a sec." I said quickly. Honestly, I felt sorry for her because I didn't understood what she's talking about. I looked around to find Yutaka. There he was! I was waiting here for like a half an hour then there he was sleeping under the tree?! I pulled him to SeYi and MinAh. "What is it?" he moaned sleepily. He was cute right now but that didn't melt my anger. Yet. "What did she said?" I asked him who's half conscious. "Can yousayit again, SeYi?" he asked still sleepy. "I said I wanttoexchangephonenumbers," she said. "She said she wants to exchange your phone numbers with hers ," he yawned and stretched like a sleepy cat. "I didn't have my phone numbers in Korea yet." I said finally understood. "She said she doesn't wanttoexchangehernumberswithyounumbnuts." he said in a good Korean. Both of the girls we're shocked and I asked him what did he said. "Hahaha. I said you don't want to exchange numbers with them." he said while chuckling. "What?!" I yelled while he's still chuckling. "Okay, Okay.. Nina said she doesn't have phonenumbersinKorea yet." he said still laughing. Both of them sighed in relief. "Okay, then. Seeyoutomorrow, Nina~" MinAh said, waving her hand at me. "Bye, Nina~" SeYi said waving her hand at me too. "Bye~" I waved my hand at them.

When they both finally walked home, I glared at Yutaka. "Sorry, but that's funny," he simply said while walking through an alley. I followed him and said," What are the rules?". He looked at me,  giving me an evil grin. That was.. creepy? "First of all, if you want me to teach you, you must come to my house. Secondly, every time you go to my house, you must clean it. Next, don't beg me stuffs. Don't yell, don't sing, don't touch my stuff. Don't bla... bla...bla..." I didn't pay much attention. I was busy looking his beautiful features. Those shiny dark brown eyes, were so mesmerizing. Anyone could melt meeting his gaze. I followed him silently, nodding as if I was paying attention of every single rules that he said. "Understand? " he said after he finished babbling. "Yeah. " I said. He's a lot different right now than he was in school. "Am I that handsome that you always stares me?" he said, heading to an apartment which where I live. I just wanted to nod, but I remained silence.

1 minute of silence..

2 minutes of silence..

3 minutes of silence..

4..

5..

"Do you live here?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence on our way to his house. He looked at me like I was a dumb idiot. "No, I actually just wanna break in  to somebody's apartment and teach you there. Isn't that obvious?" he sarcastically said, taking out a bunch of keys from his pocket. That answered my question. He opened the door, revealing a messy living room. He threw his school bag on the floor and laid on the couch lazily. "Clean my house, maid," he said taking of his shirt, throwing it on the coffee table. W.. wait.. stop!. This is not in the rules!

"Is there any problem?" he said as my face turned cherry red. He then smirked after realizing my red face. I quickly looked away and picked up all of his clothes that scattered all over the room. This would take forever. The room was pretty dusty and full of empty snack packages. Eat some healthy stuff, little boy. This was not good for your health. I put the clothes in the basket. As I lifted another shirt, a cockroach running around my feet. I avoided it and screamed at the same time. Wanna know why did I screamed? First, I'm afraid of cockroaches. Second, I fell on the Uke Yutaka's bare chest!! I stood up quickly by the couch and bow rapidly with my red face. "I'm really sorry, really, really sorry," I bowed, not looking to his eyes. Who would know that he will gave you a good death gaze that could kill you? "Look at me. What are you looking at?" he lifted my chin. Aaahhhh~~!!! "It's okay, scaredy cat, it won't kill you," he said looking into my eyes. Those familiar eyes. Ah kuso! I couldn't remember! I nodded and about to continue my 'work' when this flinching pain hit me. I fell on the floor as my foot hurt so fucking much. "You look like a baka," he said bowing down to me. "Are you alright?, " he asked as he helped me to sit. Do I looked like I'm alright? "I think.. I sprained my ankle," I said placing my hand on my left ankle. Oh shit. Why the hell..

•°•°•° Yutaka's POV°•°•°•

"Why are you such a baka," I said, carrying her bridal style to my room, and put her on my bed. "W..what.. are you doing?!" she yelled at me. "Let me take a look at your ankle," I said, ignoring her question. She sighed and remained still. I pulled her foot, ignoring the yelp from her. "Ouch, that hurts, Yutaka-san," she said, tears forming in her eyes. Wow. Such a crybaby. "I'm trying to help, okay?" I said, without looking at her. She nodded and calmed down. -.-+ Now what?

----

Arigatou minna-san!