I think I love him

• Dedicated to @CUTEWithSWAGG

Nay's P.O.V

Today when I got to school all eyes were on me. And for that matter I knew why. You see, when I told Niya everything about Brett the night we went out, after he dropped Niya off we didn't go to my house.Or his,or anyone for that matter.

I walked up to my locker only to find the number one person i did not want to see. Brett. I walked closer and closer feeling my heart begging to beat faster and faster by the step. I could only think about what was about to happen.

Brett: Wassup Nay ?

Nay: H-hey

Brett: I hope you learned from last night to keep ur mouth closed.

Nay: *no answer*

Brett: *laughs* Don't make me hurt you Nay. You know i will.

Nay: Just leave me alone. You always gotta pick on me. What did i ever do to u Brett ?

Brett: Don't play dumb with me Nay. U know what you did.

Brett walked away leaving me really confused. What did i ever do to him ? I turned around to see someone walking down the hall. I knew everyone in this school and i never seen him before. He looked up and caught me starring at him and hurried down the hall. I felt me cheeks getting slightly red because i was embarrassed. I turned around back to my locker and put my stuff away and grabbed my clothes for my first period. P.E 

I closed my locker,turned around and found someone i wanted to see. Jared.

Jared: Hey Beautiful.

I felt my cheeks get red and i put my hands over it.

Jared: Don't hide it. Itz cute.

Nay: Hey J.

Jared: What class you got 1st ?

Nay: P.E

Jared: Me to. Lets walk to class together. 

Nay: Okay.

Jared and I started walking down the hall and soon he grabbed my hand and all eyes were on us. Thinking about the feeling of me and Jared together was great. Being in a real relationship with a guy who actually care about. And loves me.................

Jared: Were here. :)

Nay: Nothing to smile about in this class. *laughs*

Jared: *kisses Nay on the cheek* Sorry i just always wanted to do that.

Did he just really do that ? I knew my cheek turned red because Jared smiled really hard and kissed me again. But this time........a real one. It felt like i just melted inside. All my dreams were coming true.

Jared: Awwww

Nay: *playfully pushes him* Shut up..

We both walk into our separate locker rooms and get change . When i came back out Jared was right there waiting for me.

Jared: U look beautiful.

Nay: In this ?

Jared: U look beautiful in anything u were.

I started to blush a little. Jared grabbed my hand and walked me over to the bleachers were we took our seats and waited for the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Niya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~