Train Me?

" Jeez, he's so hot!" I whisper into my best friends ear. She chuckles at the red tint on my cheeks.

" I dare you to talk to him..." She ambushes me with a mischievous smirk. I look back at the brunette god and the zoo inside me rumbles with fear.

" I can't!" I explain with built up frustration. She's dating our school quarterback, Jace, and i envy her that she even had the courage to say yes to him in 7th grade.

" Come on! He's not even that hot, Jess!" I am glad that shes not interested with Ryan but i have the urge to argue and defense.

" Hes hotter then Jace." I say with a smug grin. Her jaw drops with a priceless look plastered on her tan skin. " I mean look at him! The hair, the face ooh the lips....the lips." I get lost in thought before my 5'8 best friend smacks my arm. " Oww what was that for?" She opens her mouth to answer but soon comes Jace crashing on her lips, lucky.

There the perfect couple and it kills me to say it. There both tan, tall and built. Hes the football captain and shes the volleyball captain so they both have the same leadership personalitys. Shes  5'8 and hes 6'1 and you could just see it in there eyes that they love eachother, i wish i had that.

" Hey Jess." Jace says while leaning his stumbled face on Sadys  Shoulder. I give him a quick wave then i go back to oggling over the basketball player. I roll my brown eyes at the sound of Sady's exaggerated explanation of what i am doing. " I can talk to him for you if you want Jess." Jace offers while pecking Sadys cheek.

The three of us are all sitting on the bleachers watching the boys basketball game, well i am not watching the team just number 15. " No Thanks Jace." He muffles a incoherent reply into Sadys neck while she giggles and blushes. I wonder what its like dating your crush that you've had since 3rd grade, she sure is lucky.

I know better to be jealous of her though, she's got it harder then me.

  ****BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ****

I slide my Iphone 8 out of my designer jeans and see three unread messages from mom.

Mom: Hello Honey, we are going to be late tonight. Dont worry.

Mom: Tomorrow me and your father has to leave for Washington D.C for 2 weeks, your responsible.

Mom: We'll be home at 2am, Make dinner for your sister.

With a dramatic sigh i click my phone off and go back to the sweet couple. " Who was it?" Sady asks with concern laced in her voice. I give her one of my famous reassuring smiles and i see her lose the tense.

" My mom...She's missing my game and will be home at two." This is normal to me its just she never saw me play, she promised.

" Aww Jess! We will come, we don't need her to have fun!" Sady tries to cheer me up, but it dos'nt help at all. " Nah Sady its okay, i am used to it." Sadly.

***

" No Bri! I am not making Mac and Cheese!" My stubborn sister stomps her two tiny feet on the hard wooden floor.

" I dont care what you say! I want Mac and Cheese! I am sick of Pizza!" She gives those puppy eyes, which 100% dos'nt  work on me.

" I said Chinese! Listen!" Don't they teach those skills in her 2nd grade class? She gives me the middle finger, i grab her dainty finger before she can defend. " BRI!!!!" Her face goes red and fear sparks on her small eyes. " ROOM! NOW!" I point to the white door thats covered with drawings.

" I am sorry Mom...I mean Jessie." I drop my hand and give her a fake smile. She calls me Mom sometimes and i hate it, we have a mom. It just shows that i am the one doing the raising and our parents barely know us.  "Pweasee no room?" I nod and she runs off with a big fat smile.

" Just don't do it again!" I say over my shoulder. I scan our complex kitchen looking for my phone, where did i put it? " Bri do you know where my phone is?"

" No!" Her voice shouts from our colored playroom. Ugh, where did i put it?

                ****BUZZ****

The coach! I walk over to the leather cushion only to hear more buzzs. Who wants my attention so bad, like calm down!

Sady 😆: I'm  with Ryan!

Sady 😆: Movie nite with Bae got interrupted by basketball team, Guys nite!

Sady 😆: Come!

I let out a nervous giggle and twiddle my painted nails. Does she really think i can just leave Bri? I want to go so bad, my chance.

" Like you would be able to talk to him anyway. You would probeley hide behind Sady the whole nite!" Common sense spoke, well common sense.

" Shut up Common sense!" I say out loud. My curious sister walks out of her play center. She give me a smirk " Who you talking to?" I wave my wrist frantically not wanting to get made fun of.

" Thought so." She walks out of the living room swaying her hips, so they now teach sass in her school?

I grip on my purple case thinking of a unrude answer.

Me: Did you forget i have a sister and absent parents?!

The speach bubbles pop up and i drop my vibrating phone on the cushion. I have no patience anymore.

              ****BUZZ****

Sady 😆: Did you forget that babysitters exist?!

She does have a point, but Bri hates Babysitters...I really should stop caring of what she thinks. Before i know it she will be like those spoiled girls at the country club.

Me: Lol. True.

I get out of messages and press on the sitter finder app. I installed this app a year ago but never used it from fear of Bri's option. I click in our address and four profiles pop up, its like uber babysitting.

I decide to pick on a girl named Daisy Long from her four year experiance. It gives me her number and what time she will arrive, five minutes.

Me: Found a sitter, see ya in 20.

" Bri! I got a sitter because i have to go to Sady's!" I hear a loud groan, suck it up Bri i have a life too!

" No! Thats not fair! There mean and weird!" She comes stomping in with a angry glare. " They also ruin the whole law!" I raise my eyebrow. " You know!" She stands next to me by the coach.

" I truly don't Bri...Explain please." She 'Uffs' and leans her tiny face on my legs. She starts poking my thighs and i flinch with suprising pain, didn't i just cut them? Jeez they grow fast!

" Dont talk to strangers law! I have to talk to these stupid strangers who are so called sitters!" She rolls her green eyes while finishing her statement. She does make a reasonable point but i can never tell her that, i will never leave the house.

" You can bare sis. They aren't strangers they are my...freinds." i lie to the 4'2 monkey.

" Like you have freinds other then Turtle ." I smile at the old nickname of Sady. Me and Sady been friends since 5th grade and we have thousands of questionable names for eachother.

" I do so!" She shakes her head not buying.

" Sureeee" The sarcasm that comes out of her mouth some times always makes me question my parenting.

" Shut up."

" Never."