Chapter 1 Our First Concert

A/N This is purely fictional!!! This story is dedicated to my best friend who is the reason that I absolutely love FOB!

We had just spent hours getting ready getting ready for our first concert. We were headed to see Fall Out Boy perform in at this bar in the downtown area and were just putting the finishing touches on our make-up. I looked over to my best friend who was adding a bit more eye liner.

"You almost ready Madi?" I asked checking the time and realizing we had to leave soon before the bar filled up and we would be left standing outside listening to the music.

"Yep just one more last touch," she applied a little more before capping the eye liner and admiring herself in the mirror. "There, perfection!"

"Okay let's go Madeline! We want to be able to at least get a table for when our feet hurt from all the dancing we will be doing," I said walking towards the door impatiently.

"Hold your horses Kiara, I still have to put on my shoes yet."

I sighed loudly and started tapping my foot showing her that I didn't like waiting for her.

"Dude chill. We have plenty of time. I know you are excited to drool over Pete all night and you will have plenty of time for that." She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah and you will be drooling over Patrick while I will be admiring Pete, not drooling because that is so gross." I retort back.

"Okay, okay. I am ready to go," Madi says as she grabs her purse and keys and we finally head out the door to her car. It is a quick ten-minute drive to the bar but better to drive then kill our feet walking in heels before we even get the chance to dance.

We arrive and they check our IDs at the door. We show them and are allowed in. Thanks to my impatientness we are extremely early and there is hardly anyone here yet. We snag a table that is closest to the stage and order a drink to wait. The place slowly starts to fill up and soon one of the local guys from the area goes up on stage to start the pre-show. We just sit at our table while everyone else started dancing. We were saving our energy for the real show.

An hour later Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy walk on stage and Madi and I smile at each other happy to finally get to see the main attraction. I saw Madi's eyes watch Patrick as he did a quick sound check with his guitar. My eyes travelled to the gorgeous bass player with the oh so serious face. I admired him as I watched his hands work on the bass, making sure it was in tune before they started.

Once they were ready Pete went up to his microphone and said, "Hello everyone, we are Fall Out Boy and our first song is called 'Pretty in Punk.'" Madi and I got up ready to dance as they started singing and playing. We danced together keeping our eyes on our respective crushes as they played song after song. After a while Patrick announced that they were going to have a quick intermission and everyone went to their respective tables ordering more drinks and making the waitresses run around trying to get everyone's order.

Madi and I were trying to flag down one of the waitresses to order another round but were getting completely ignored by each of them. We were getting extremely annoyed until someone suddenly stood beside us, got one of the waitresses' attention and said "Can we get another round for these lovely ladies and two drinks for us please." I would know that voice anywhere. I turned to see Pete Wentz standing beside me and Patrick Stump standing beside Madi.

"Mind if we join you?" Patrick asked.

"No not at all. And thank you so much we have been trying to get their attention for like five minutes." I replied as Madi sat there looking so shocked. I didn't blame her, I was feeling the same surprise as she was as our crushes joined us at the table.

"Not a problem," Pete replied giving me a wink. I could not stop the blush from forming on my face and looked down as I could feel how red I had turned. Pete gave a chuckle and then the waitress was back with our drinks. Pete slipped her some money, "I got all four, keep the change." She smiled and went back to her job.

"By the way what are your names?" Pete asked taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm Kiara," I say trying not to lose my cool, "And this is my best friend Madeline."

"So, are you ladies from the area?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, we live in town," Madi replied.

"That's cool. We are staying here for a couple of days. Any suggestions on things we should do or see while we are here?" Pete asked looking at me intently.

"There is not too much to do here. There are a couple of awesome parks, shopping, a movie theater and a bowling alley. As well as Ruckers," I say trying to sound nonchalant.

"Sounds like fun. Are the two of you busy tomorrow? We might need a couple of tour guides to show us all of these awesome parks," Patrick smiled. Madi and I mentally screamed in our heads as we looked at each other with amazement.

"Yeah, we are free tomorrow if you need some tour guides," I smile back.

"Awesome! Well we have to go back on stage now but stick around till the end and we will discuss this more after." Pete said before standing up and finishing his drink.

"Okay!" Madi and I replied at the same time.

Once they were back on stage we looked at each other and quietly screamed for joy. This had to be a dream. Pete and Patrick wanted to hang out with us? This was incredible. We stood up as they were about to start the next song.

"This one goes out to the two lovey ladies who we just had a drink with," Pete announced, "This one is called 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy?'"

A/N Let me know what you think in the comments!