Preference 1: How You Met

T'Challa:
You and T'Challa met when you were with Nakia helping save the children when T'Challa dropped out of the sky throwing smoke bombs at the tanks. You silently looked around wondering what was happening when you heard the men yell after flashing their lights on something that was in the trees.

 You silently looked around wondering what was happening when you heard the men yell after flashing their lights on something that was in the trees

You gasped as the figure jumped into action taking down the men; one by one, as you wondered who was the person underneath the mask. After the person defeated all the men,You stayed hiding as Nakia rushed out to the man. They conversed before Nakia calls you out and you slowly made your way out.
"(Y/N meet T'Challa also known as Black Panther, T'Challa meet (Y/N)" Nakia says and you gape at him as he's one of your favorite heroes and you blink rapidly hoping that this isn't all an dream .T'Challa holds his hand out towards you and you smile and shake it.
"Pleasure meeting you (y/n)" T'Challa says grinning down at you, "Likewise Black Panther likewise," you say teasingly as you both stare each other in the eyes.

Erik:
You and Erik met at the Art Museum he stole from for Klaw. You heard the museum was hiring, so you were going there personally to apply. Walking inside you seen a very attractive man looking at an mask. You hummed and quickly looked away before he can see that you were staring at him.
You looked for a person that worked here and saw someone and quickly made your way to them, but unfortunately luck wasn't on your side as you bumped into someone. "Oh my I am so sorry," you squeak out nervously as you look up and freeze seeing it's the gorgeous man you were staring at before. "It's fine no harm done," he says smiling and you quickly rush away blushing darkly facepalming at your awkwardness.
You quickly spoke with an person and went ahead and did you interview for the job. However, during the middle the alarms went blaring off and your interview got cancelled. You ran out the room to see what was going on and seen something was missing. You ran out the museum to see a van door closing, but before it closed the man you bumped into earlier looked at you and you both locked eyes before the van sped away.

M'Baku
You and M'Baku met at the challenge between him and T'Challa. You were in the crowd watching when he spotted you and was instantly attracted to you. He tried getting your attention and the only way he believed to get it was by challenging T'Challa for the spot as king.
   As he fought with T'Challa he kept glancing at you wondering if you would ever look up. Sadly, T'Challa took his glances towards you to his advantage and attacked M'Baku. Striking him and pinning him down until he yield. M'Baku tried with all his night to get loose, but it wasn't working, and to his horror that's when you looked up and locked eyes with him.
    He quickly closed his eyes in embarrassment as he finally yielded and hurriedly made it back to his tribe, mentally beating himself up for looking so weak in front of you.

———————————————————————————
Alright some people wanted me to preferences also along with imagines, so here you go!
First Preference done!

I'm starting to feel a little better( I don't want to jinx it though) so I should be updating some time this week- I won't tell you specifically, so I can surprise you guys (*wiggles eyebrows*)

Hope you enjoyed the very first preference❤️

Word Count:608