She's Loud Sometimes

Eliza POV

Ugh. Why does my roommate have to have sex everyday? Or night, for that reason.

She is so much of a whore that she even has a schedule. Thomas Jefferson on one day, Alexander Hamilton on the next, and so on. Right now, it's Jefferson's loud moans that are ringing in my ears. I put in my earbuds and play my audio-book of "The Lost Hero" on full blast.

After what seems like forever, I see Thomas and Maria walk hand in hand out of the room. They walk to the door and kiss their goodbyes. Then Maria turns to me and scowls. Before I can take out my earbuds and process what's happening, she slaps me across the face. I take out my earbuds and touch my cheek where she had stricken me.

"What the heck, Reynolds?!" I ask with confusion and sadness in my voice. She takes my earbuds and walks over to the trashcan-where she throws them away-all while saying, "ROOKIE MISTAKE! You don't say 'heck'. You say 'fuck', 'hell', 'shit', or 'crap'. Not 'What the heck, Reynolds?!', that's so childish! I need to teach you a thing or two." She collapsed on the couch cushion next to Eliza. "W-What?" I said back.

"UGHHHH! Jesus! Ok, now that we're friends-"

"We are NOT friends. Why would I want to be friends wi-" She grabbed a pillow and put it around my mouth.

"NOW THAT WE'RE FRIENDS," she continued, "I think it's about time I teach you some tricks. For flirting. For dancing. For the Senior Year lifestyle."