Rule #1: NO NOTES

Eliza POV

It's Friday. The day Maria told me about becoming popular was Monday. She said she would "teach me all the rules to teenager life". Whatever that means, I'm actually terrified. I walk into our apartment to see Maria wearing her usual red romper (what is she wearing??) and sitting on the couch. I stroll cautiously to the couch and sit on the cushion next to her.

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask as I pull out a teal colored notebook I bought for notes.

Instead of talking reasonably like a human being, she smacks the notebook out of my hands. It falls on the floor with a thump. I restrain myself from saying 'heck', because we all know how that worked out last time. "First rule: NO NOTES!" she shouts in my face.

"Ok....so what now?" I ask again.

I watch Maria's lips curl into a mischievous smile. She jumps on me and pins me to the couch. Before I could protest, her lips are against mine and she's grinding on me.

Oh god, is this rape? Am I getting raped? It feels good, though. She's somehow managed to open my mouth with her tongue, and we're basically making out. She's moaning. Loudly.

"Mmmmmhhh!" I screech. She gets what I'm trying to say and stops momentarily.

"Second rule: Be ready to expect anything. And I mean anything." She says, smiling and wiping her mouth.

I breathe slowly. "Fucking God, Maria!" I scream.

She laughs loudly. She's loud about everything. "NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!" she screams in response.

She calms down and fixes her hair in a ponytail. She turns to me and starts again,

"Ok, so. Third Rule: If a boy touches you here, here, or here," she motions to my breasts, my pelvis (you know what I mean), and my thighs, "DO NOT overreact. Be cool, okay? Let me be an example."

Oh, boy. Here we go again.......