Introduction

Third Person Pov

3 years later...

Bangtan still kept going together, with or without Jin, their doors were still wide open for him no matter what. These 3 years, everything went well and they became more successful. Yoongi still kept looking for Jin, until one day. Just one day, he bumped into someone, "I am so sorry" Yoongi said and he nodded, "It's fine" and tried to walk away, "Can I owe it up to you?" Yoongi said and the other guy just shook his head, "No, it's fine" he said trying to leave, "Hey what's your problem?" Yoongi said and the guy just gave him a note and left.

Yoongi stood there confused until he opened the letter,

"Hello Min Yoongi, I guess you forgot about me. Your lover. I'm always passing here everyday at that time. I don't know if you notice, but i'm still wearing our engagement ring:) I hope you know who I am. See you tomorrow?"

He was shocked and ran to find the guy. He looked everywhere and there was no sign of him, Yoongi asked everyone and all of them said they haven't seen someone like that around here. Was it Deja vú? Was it really Kim Seokjin? How is everyone not talking about it when its still being talked about?

Seokjin's Pov

I went out for the first time in 2 years, I went in for the military for 21 months and everyone Iknew decided to respect my decision. I usually go around here and I never thought I would bump into him. Everything just seemed unusual. I handed him the note and I ran to hide somewhere.

I went back inside my home and waited for my mom to come home. Once she arrived I decided to tell her something, "Mom, I think I want to be back as an Idol" I say and she is surprised, "Okay, we can do that" she says and I smiled knowing, everyone will be left shocked.

~~~~~~

I woke up and did my morning routine, I changed into something decent. Black ripped jeans, white shirt and a red, black flannel shall do. I took off my ring for the first time and went to go put my black and while vans and stroked my blonde hair with my black root out and lick my lips and soon headed out the door without covering myself. I was walking and I had everyone look at me, I smiled and some girls took pics and giggled.

I went to go knock on the dorm that we lived in, I wasn't sure if it was still the place. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I knocked 3 times and waited, the door open to reveal a member who I missed dearly, "Seokjin-hyung?" Jungkook said and I smiled, "Yes Jungkookie?" I say. He cries and hugs me tightly, "Where have you been these past years?" he said, "I had to do it for my own good" i say. He lets me in and I sit down and look at the place, "Many memories here" I say and I saw a little kid sticking their head out, "Jin-Soo? come out now" Jungkook says and a little boy is revealed smiling slighty, "Does the youngest had a kid?" I say making Kook laugh as he is shaking his head, "No actually, Taehyung and I are dating again. That boy is Namjoon and Y/N's" he says and i smiled, "Hi Jin-Soo" I say and he smiled, he has Namjoon's smiled and the eyes of Y/N.

We played and heard the door open to reveal Jimin, Tae, Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi and Hoseok were holding hands and my heart ache, "Jungkookie we are bac-" Tae said and looked at me, "Hyung??" He says as I nod, he runs to me and hugs me, "I missed you so much" and Jimin joins the hug, "Hyung! I thought you were dead! Where have you been?" Jimin says and I smile, "Well, I recovered my depression and that's a long story for me to say" I said and i looked to see Yoongi and Hoseok holding hands, "Hello you two, nice of you to say hi. Got together since I saw you guys kissing?" I smiled and they didn't say anything, "Well, it's getting late, I should go" I say and Jimin stops me, "Why don't you say for the night? It's really late and I think going down the streets should be dangerous and we can catch up on things that we missed!" I sighed and smiled, "No it's not late enough, he still has tim-", "That's great! I'd love to stay" I cut Hoseok off, Jimin smiled and hugs me.

I was messaging Sana, yes my therapist, but we are the same age and my ideal type bestially fits her and we got really close. She is an idol as well a group called Twice, though, we have been having a thing for a while now and we only see each other for a couple of months, knowning that she is mostly busy. I smiled at my phone and Taehyung noticed, "Who's the lucky one?" He said out loud trying to get Yoongi and Hoseok's attention, Yoongi looked at me while Hobi didn't bother to, "Yeah, her name is Sana" he gasped, "Is it your therapist??" and I nodded, "She's perfect. She can cook, care and be funny like me, have you ever seen someone like thatt???" I fangirled and Tae just laughed.

I was sleeping happily until i felt someones hand covering my mouth, "Don't say anything. It's just Yoongi" Yoongi said and i calmed myself down a bit more and sat up, "What do you want Yoongi?" I whispered yell, "Are you really dating Sana?" he said and i sighed, "Yes i am,and why do you care if you cheated on me whe-", "I know what I did Seokjin." he cut me off and i stayed silent, "What happened to your ring?" he said and I shrugged, "Probably lost it or placed it somewhere, i'll return it and give you the money back" I said and he shook his head, "No, keep it", "Why?" I said and he got up and left back to his dorm.

The next morning, it was very odd, Hoseok and Yoongi didn't talk and I invited everyone including Sana to go eat at a resturant. I was giggling with her and Yoongi looked at me dead in the eyes, I looked down and she noticed, "Oppa? You okay?" she said and I nodded, "Yes I am okay" I said and kissed her, she blushed and leaned her head on my shoulder and talked, until our food arrives.

Our food soon arrives and I was happy, I kissed Sana's cheek and she blushed. We fed each other and it made Yoongi even more pissed, but it wasn't my problem to get him mad, if he has feelings he should say before he gets more hurt, just by looking at us being cute together. Sana looked odd to, she hasn't been well these days but decided she didn't want to go see a doctor, we both thought it is just a stomach ache.

We paid and left, the boys left to their dorms. I am finally back in Bangtan and i will not leave ever again. I was walking Sana back home as we held hands and she blushed, "Jin, I want to tell you something" she says and i smile, "What is it?", she takes a deep breath, "Do you ever want kids?" she asked and I nodded, "yes I want two boys and girl but very soon" I say and she nods, "Why you ask that Sana?" I say and she bits her bottom lip, "I-I'm pregnant Jin."