Part 3

I was concentrating on connection the door into its original place. So it wouldn’t fall off. Just as I was finishing a crew member came up to me.

“You’re a hero, you know that,” I just smiled at her, “everyone in this plane would have been dead if it wasn’t for you.”

“So if the plane crashed everyone would have died,” I asked.

“Yes, the force would have been too much, you are going to be famous.”

“Why,” I asked.

“Well there are already reporters on the ground waiting to meet you, and ask you questions.”

“No,” I said quickly.

“What do you mean no, every girl wants to be famous, and there is no way of denying it for you, people were videoing you and everything.”

“I don’t want to be famous,” I said, the airhostess had a shocked look on her face.

“Ahh,” she said trying to change the subject. “Where are your parents,” oh no not that dreaded question, the one I could never answer.

“They are in LA but I have to catch a cab to their place,” I realised, I was still connecting the door together with my telekinesis, so I was probably sweating. I slowly let go of the door, hoping it wouldn’t fly off. It didn’t thank God, if there is one.

“Well you don’t have to answer any questions with out them there, but you are going to be all over the internet when people get Wi-Fi.”

“Is there a way I don’t have to be seen by the public?”

“Well, I could take you through the back exit, if you would like.”

“Yes that would be great.”

“Well we are landing in about twenty minutes, so wait until the plane has been exited and I will take you off last.”

“That sounds great,” and with that she left.

The plane came down and landed, I could see the flashing lights of cameras waiting to get the first shot of me. I waited until the plane was empty and then the lady came to me.

“I’m sorry honey but they paid me.”

“Who paid you,” I said jumping out of my seat. She grabbed me and tied my hands and feet together, and then duct taped my mouth.

“They call them selves Mogadorians, they paid me more then I have ever own.”

I fumbled around, trying to make myself look weak. She picked me up over her shoulder, and started walking towards the exit. I thought to myself, I have never had a fight wearing a dress and make up ha, wont make any difference.

Just before the steps down the plane, I smashed my hands down on the hostess back. She crumpled to the ground. I quickly got up, but had to hop to a chair. I snapped the zip ties around my wrists easily. The lady was starting to get back up. She came charging up to me. I quickly flicked my feet up to hit her in the chest and she fell backwards. I started to work on the zip ties at my feet. Once I snapped them I ran to the exit.

As soon I was on the ground, cameras were flashing at me asking me questions. I started to run away from, them knowing I would be a lot faster than them. As security came up I went invisible, and ran through everyone. As soon as I got out of the airport, I went visible again. Straight away cameras were already focused on me and flashing. I ran into a taxi and asked the young guy to take me to a hotel.