Welcome To Heaven

One day, a young girl, named Tina, was walking across the bridge of a forbidden river. She saw a little baby crocodile. So, her first instinct was to take the crocodile home, but, before she could slightly pick it up, the mother of the crocodile came! Tina didn't know what to do, so, she grabbed a stick, and hit the crocodile right in the back. The mother crocodile was furious at that point, so, she tore up the little girl, ate her, and then, ate her baby too.

The next day, Tina had her funeral, and her mother didn't show up. Tina's mother is Stephanie. Stephanie just couldn't let Tina go. This was her first child, and her last. Even after the funeral, she yelled out loud, "Is everything against me now? Just because my daughter died?! I'm not the suspect!!! I'm the mother for crying out loud!!!" No one would listen.

Tina was in heaven that night. She didn't know anyone or anything there. Even though it looked promising, she wasn't taking any chances. Then, someone called her name, and gates opened right before her eyes. His name that everyone knew in heaven, was Jesus Christ. She had known him as the son of God. So, she went to his feet, and listened close. Jesus said, "Tina. You are in heaven. My home for about 2,000 years. I've learned to walk on water, tell what will happen to people. You can learn all of this too. Even at eight years old. This is your new home. Welcome, to heaven."

So then, Tina became the Queen of Clouds, and everybody was happy, she only made it rain, when someone has done something wrong in heaven. This is my home. I am Tina Eastman, and this is my story, on how I lived in heaven.