Him

Guys never get lesbians. Guys also never get that they are not the gift from god to all women or that women are not their sextoys. Why are they so dumb? Because god needed to make a rough draft before the final copy.

This guy clearly wouldnt leave me alone. I just wanted him to go away so I could fucking read in peace. But no, obviously my closed window couldnt keep him out. He rapped and knocked and shouted from across the narrow alley that separated our apartment windows. 

"Shut up Im les," I said less than politely. He was sexy and hot and all, but I wasnt attracted to him. He was a guy. Id had may guys abuse me, including my dad, uncles, grandfather, brothers, friends, boyfriends, Cooper, Luke, and Noah. Noah was the worst. He raped me and beat me and yelled at me. He made me feel like shit. I couldnt deal with him. 

"I dont care youre hot," he replied.

"Thats a little shallow, dont you think?"

"Why cant you just take a compliment?"

"Ughhhhhhh!"

"Fine, fine. Ill go. By the way, you have a nice ass. I want to touch it."

"No. Get the fuck away, creep." I back away from the window, lock it, and close the curtains. I wait until I see his figure move away before I relax again. He will come back. They always do. For now I can relax and wait for Kelsey to come over so we can get wasted. And maybe get laid also. Hopefully.