Hold Me

I wish she would just turn her back on me and leave me. I cant take it anymore. But she was right there next to me, holding my hand tightly. "I love you," I whisper. "Do you love me?"

"Can I kiss you right now?"

"Umm...Why would you want to do that?" Katie pecks my nose gently.

"Because you are so beautiful. I dont deserve you." Then we were kissing. I couldnt hold back and dove head first into it. She bit my bottom lip gently and I opened up my mouth to let her in. She tasted like chocolate and all the good things in life. She kisses across my jaw line and up to my ear, which she nibbles. I inhale deeply and murmer her name.

She tugs on my shirt and I take it off quickly, throwing it on the floor. When I pull hers off I see it. A huge black line down her entire back. There also hickeys all over her neck and breasts. "Kate. Who did this?"

She mumbles something inaudible and I shake her. She starts to cry. "He did it. It was Him." 

"Who? Baby, who did this?" She shakes her head at me. "Do you want me to kiss it better?" She nods eagerly at that and I take her sports bra over her head. I suck her nipples hard, occasionally nibbling on them, until they are both hard and wet. Then I reach for her pants.

I take them off, then her underwear. I throw my shirt, bra, and pants on the floor, too. I begin to eat her out, licking in circles on her clit, then entering her vagina with my tongue. She moans loudly. When I stick my hands in her mouth for her to wet, I see the bruises on her inner thighs. They are bright purple and sickly green and awful.

I finger fuck her for a while, then pull out a dildo from under my bed and strap it on. When I push into her she screams my name. I go faster, harder, the pleasure evident on her face. She shouts and moans. She finally orgasms and begins to fuck me. 

I orgasm faster then she did, and soon enough we are both naked, half asleep on my bed. I am spooning her, kissing down her spine. She smiles and eventually sleeps.