Chapter - 3

Ashley's p.o.v.

First day was just that small intro coz I didn't go anywhere.

It was second day. I went to college with my bodyguard. Both of us was silent. He was sitting silent with a ride face. So I didn't dare to say anything. But it was fine coz I can see his face sideward without being caught as he was sitting next to driver seat.

I didn't know this but father got his admission in the same class with me so that he can guard me without being suspicious. Yaaaaahooooo!!!!! I'm not only screaming internally I'm dancing like crazy... I'm this much happy that I wanna jump on him and kiss him. He z gonna sit next to me while day.

Huh!!!! Nothing exciting happened even after sitting next to each other. He wasn't sparing glance to me. Maybe I'm not that much attractive to him but how can this possible. Still the hottest guy of the class z trying to date me. Am I not his type ?? I'm sad now.

 Am I not his type ?? I'm sad now

Class ended. We were on our way to our car. He was behind me. I heard someone fell down. Oh no !!! It was Jemi, my friend and Jungkook z on top of him blocking his hand. I said him to leave my friend. He snatched paper ball which Jemi was about throw at me and got up. It was written to meet him by 7pm in near by park. But after he got up he asked me "who z this guy ?" I immediately said my boyfriend. He said "okay then... Forget about my letter." I didn't say anything left quitely.

On the way I was cursing myself and hitting my mouth sometimes unconsciously for being so stupid. Jungkook noticed it and said "It's fine. Anyhow I need to have a reason before everyone to sit on same bench with u. To be around u everytime and not being suspicious." I smiled but not so happy. Coz he had no feelings after I declared that he z my boyfriend.

Why ??????????? I wanna ask it a thousand time Why I'm not even 0.000000000001% getting his emotion for me ???????? Then self assurance. Relax Ashley it's just the second day.