Chapter 4

Derricks pov
It's been a couple days since I've been out of the hospital. Some mover men cane and packed my things since I can't really move anything. I've been really close to falling into little space so many times. Since the "accident". But Veronica has been around a lot these last couple of days. With Sheila of course so I don't want to slip. What if she thinks I'm weird. Or my little age is awkward or I'm not good enough to have the honor of being her little. So many thoughts so much stress. And I'm constantly fighting with myself so I won't slip. Sheila's been making sure I eat more and get enough sleep. She's always been the mother figure I needed to push through. I know without her I would've lost myself completely considering what I grew up in. I'm glad to have her. Veronica sent over a limo to pick me up. I packed the rest of the little things I had in my naruto book bag. Including my favorite stuffy. Treasure. It's a light grey kangaroo that I can unzip and hide some of my cool stuff. I get in the limo. And watch as I leave the place I never called home.

Veronica's pov
The mover men had beat Derrick to the house and have started putting his things in place. Since his room was mainly done. The day I saw him at the cafe was the day I started making plans. Plans for my little boy to come home. Sheila couldn't stay since her little was waiting for her at home. So it's just gonna be me and Derrick. Speaking of Derrick, the limos here. I opened the door just as he walked up to the house. Okay so. More like mansion. He looked mesmerized. "This is your house". I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Yup. Your stuff. Is already here. So lets get you settled in and then we can eat. Follow me to your room.

Derrick
Veronica has been great. I can't wait to see what my room looks like. And start adding little touches. "Here's your stop. I'll be downstairs making food okay little boy". My eyes widened when she called me little boy. But then again she is a well known mommy dom. Maybe she just calls every boy little boy. "Okay thankyou". I watch her walk down the hall as I open the door to my room. HO LY GINGERBREAD STICKS. it's huge. It's colorful it's AMAZING. the best room a little could ever ask for.

 the best room a little could ever ask for

(This but bigger)
I was so excited. So excited that I slipped into my headspace. Only a little play time wouldn't hurt. I put my Binky in and happily sucked on it while I calmed. I started playing with my huge fire twucks and my favowit stuffies. This is the best wittle play time ever. But it was all put to a halt. When the door slammed open and I was met with an angry and surprised Veronica. "Uh oh".

GUUUYUSSS I UPDAYED. EVERYTHING has been really hectic for me. I'm in the middle of moving and trying not to fail as a junior but. This chapter left ya hanging. Who knows what's gonna happen next chapter. I guess you'll have to wait to find out. LOVE YOU GUYS as always
                           ~KNOX