🐣

lowkeyinlovewithfx

i step out of the shop, my freshly finished tattoo is wrapped into a bandage like usually.

i grin at the thought of literally everyone calling me an tattoo addict, they are right.
i love tattoos more than anything existing on this planet.
this kind of art is the only art i adore.

i even got requests to work as an model, but until now there were none which really interested me, or the loan was not enough. i don't really care.

my mums new husband literally earns money by breathing and gets me everything i want, as if i'm going to call him dad just because he pays for my shit.

i get my phone out switching the current song to something more badass.
the song title?
i don't care about that, i like the song, i buy it.

as i walk i start chatting with my brother, his boyfriend is overseas right now so this bitch is bored all day and night long.
if you get what I mean. ;))
he always tries to convince me into allowing him to use me as his model.

"i'll pay you in ice cream or something come oooooon~~ bitch let me take pictures of you or imma tell dad!1!1!1!! y r u so rude i'm about to cry :(( i'm actually good at taking professional shoots of humans trust me :( i'll get you a big ass bouquet made out of pink flowers only, deal? i'M oFfEnDeD jUsT bE a NiCE lItTlE sIsTeR aND lIStEn tO yOuR bRoThER HFJAHJbshab#&@&&@+%"

this were literally the last words he yelled through his voice message and I think i turned deaf because of his high pitched preschool-teenage-girl voice he always gets when he plays mad.

i roll up my eyes and text him that i'm on my way back home.
when i walk around the corner i bump against something hard.
a really hard chest.
of a really tall dude.

'uh sorry, are you okay?'
i ask but he only continues to look down into my face.
i can't see his, because of the black mask and black base cap.
everything about him his black,his eyes, his hair, the long coat he wears, his ripped pants, shoes and even his shirt and piercings.
just his skin is pale, almost white.

i blush slightly because of the intense eye contact but then he continues his way as if nothing happened
'well okay fuck you too, rude bastard'
i'm sure he heard me but i couldn't care less.
i follow his actions and continue walking.

arriving at home i just press the door bell, my brother should move his lazy ass sometimes i could bet he's still asleep.
when i'm about to press the bell for the 3rd time the door slowly opens,
"bitch i know exactly that you got your key with you" a tired looking crumpy-cat-like human being stands in the hallway with messy hair and only wearing sweatpants.

'i love you too ryuu'
le me pulls him with me, that's the only positive thing about him being tired he's freaking weak and even thought he's a lot taller than me i can pull him like he's a 5 year old, and sit him down onto my bed.
"tf are you doing let me live in peace im tired and i want to sleep"
i sigh.
'can you shut up for a second and listen to me you whiny hoe?'
slowly rubbing his eyes he nods and looks at me again

'i think i want to try it. i mean the model thing. you have one shooting to convince me into modeling, but if i feel uncomfortable this was the longest time i did that'

his brain works even slower than usual after waking up so i wait for him to get what i said.

he opens his eyes widely and jumps on top of me crushing his whole body weight onto mine almost killing me.
his hugs are more like he's choking you to death when he's excited so i kick him away from me.
"omgomg i knew i could trust you, i'll start planning everything, what about... it's tuesday.. so friday? heheh i'm vjsnsdnjs i already have the perfect partner and theme for this shooting and wow i need to prepare-"

'what.'

"what what.?"

'what partner?'

he grins
"ohhhh thatt haha did i forget to tell you? you'll get a professional model to team up with you giving you tips, helping you with poses and of course shooting together. you two will look mf great together omg two visuals aaah i'm in heaven"
i shake my head
'why are you so gay ryuu, but i don't mind. if he's not a rude ass like the dude from today'
"you call everyone a rude ass lol"
rolling my eyes at him he giggles.

'okay but can i get any details about him? or a picture?'

he get his phone out,

"his name is kim himchan"

---------------------------------------------------------

dah. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)