The Endgame

Hailey was the bitch of her school. She was different than others. She smoked, she pranked, she rode a bike and mostly she loved to break the rules. It was like a challenge to her. Girls were afraid of her and boys? Oh! They were curious to know her and when they could get close to her, they would just run away cowardly. Her world was dark and mischievous and full of illegal deeds. She was alone. But she wasn't a loner. She felt powerful and satisfied. She thought she was living the moment. All on her own.

Until one day a new comer of her school steps in her way. He makes her even furious and challenge her in various ways. They were all along the same. Like the two sides of a coin. They were each other's opponent. One day this new comer challenge her to play a game with him.

ENDGAME.

Who wins, get to rule the school. And who loses?

Well, he or she have to step back and move out of the way, and lose everything.

Hailey and Liam both plays this game, challenging each other every second and daring the other one to step back. But both of them is stubborn enough to stand their root.

Only one can win and apparently the other one will lose.

If you're curious to know who will end up winning this ENDGAME you've to join this journey with them.

As you can already see, it's a bad boy x bad girl story . So the story will contain extremely colourful language, illegal actions, smoking and taking drugs, pranks and all of the bad deeds you can think of. If you're not into this then I will suggest you not to read this story. But if you're eager then I am happily inviting you to give this story a chance. I promise it will not waste your time.