~3~

A few days passed after the detention and my detention of one week had been completed yesterday. The last few days were uneventful as it used to be. Mr. Jefferson didn't bothered me at all or crossed paths with me.

Do you wonder why?

Well, let me inform you, the girls of this school were too needy. So whenever they came in touch with a muscular hot mess, they couldn't hold themselves back. And that's why from the day Mr. Jefferson had stepped in to the school's ground girls were practically falling on their knees and spreading their legs for him. He was quite busy actually.

I had gone to race bike and I did won every time and that coward didn't show up to keep his promise. Again might be busy taking care of needy girls who couldn't keep their pants on.

Like today, I encountered with him in the janitors closet and he had his shaft down a rosy cheeked girls throat.

Teen boys and their hormones! Can't help it!

Anyways, I was heading towards my destined class. My facial expressions were almost nonexistent but I was smiling like a devil in mission in my head. Yes, I was on a mission.

Just wait and watch....

As I entered the class and walked towards my seat at the furthest end of the class, I counted the seconds passing by. I used to do it a lot when I was waiting impatiently for something.

I placed my bag on the desk and sat on the chair like the obedient student I am. Most of the boys from this class sat on their desks who were obviously popular for their looks and deeds. Groups of girls along with a few boys surrounded the popular ones. The class was full of chaos. A certain dirty blonde haired boy strode in the class with a lot of confidence and arrogance. He went to the third row last desk and girls followed him. Like he was flower and the girls followed him like bees for honey. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

After a good two minutes of the drama in front of my eyes Mrs. McNamara walked in the class. She placed her books and notes and other things on the table at the front of the class. Everyone turned their attention to our teacher. She was our English Literature Teacher. She took switched on the projector and took her pen drive from her clutch.

She held the pen drive in her right hand delicately as she said,
"As I have said before this week we'll be studying on the movie Me Before You. It's a really famous movie. The movie story was taken from the famous novel named Me Before You written by Jojo Moyes. This film was directed by Thea Sharrock and was released in 2016. The film achieved as mush popularity as the novel if not more. The classic way of acting, dialogues, scenarios and everything is really remarkable in the history of English Literature."

While briefing about the movie she opened the cap of the pen drive and put it in the USB port of the projector. I could hear yawning of students around me since Literature was an absolute boring subject. But I smirked to myself at a certain thought.

Yawning will be the last thing anyone will do in some mere seconds!

Mrs. McNamara operated the projector and pressed the play button. She didn't even checked the tittle of the folder.

Too confident!

The screen turned black and then suddenly lit up. There appeared a naked girl lying on a bed.

As the famous porn film Beverly Hills 9021- Ho! played on everyone stared at the screen with their mouths agape. The sound of moaning and groaning filled the air of the class for a minute or two before Mrs. McNamara had gotten herself together. And then she harshly pulled away the pen drive from the projector.

What happened? Did it turn you on since you've got to watch your favourite porn film on a large screen?

I stared ahead of me as a smirk played on my lips. I did actually found the porn in her laptop the day before at the detention when she had gone out for some water. Not my fault.

Every one has gotta pay for his own deed. And she did mess up with me that day!

The face of our teacher turned the deepest shade of red. Her skin colour matched with her ginger hair and it made me laugh. After a few silent moments everyone erupted in laughter and Mrs. McNamara glared at the class or specifically me before she left the class hurriedly. Little did she knew who did it!

As everyone started to chatter among themselves about the incident that had taken place not more that a few minutes ago I laid  back in my chair and looked around. Suddenly my eyes landed on a certain mischievous figure.

Did I mention he was sitting just next to me?

The dirty blonde boy was slightly leaning forward and staring at his desk, a mischievous smile was on his lips. I was taken off guard at the sight.

Why would he smile all of a sudden like he knew who did it?!

Or did he really knew?

How?

Okey. Who cares?

I steadied my posture and looked at him casually.

He turned his head toward me and smirked.

"I'm amused! You really are something!" With that he walked out of the class.

Okey!