♡8

Perrie's pov

I am now standing at her door. 'What am I going to do? What if I will ruin this?...Okay I'm going to knock' I thought. 'Here goes nothing'.

Knock knock

"Hi!" Jade says and hugs me. "Hey, are you ready?" I said. "Yes I am!" "Okay great lets go".

We got in the car and I drove us to the nearest Starbucks. When we arrived we bought a coffee and walked to a park.

"So, are you exited about the zoo?" I ask. "Yes, but we have to go to the lions and take a lot of pictures because it is baby Karl's favorite animal" she said. "Okay I'm good with that. But I have one question" I say. "Sure" "Who is baby Karl?" "Oh he is my nephew" she says. "Owh okay". "Lets go to the zoo okay?" I ask. "Sure lets go!" Jade says happily.

(Skip the car ride)

"Where should we go first" I ask her. "Uhm maybe the elephants?" "Okay!" I say.

One hour later

We where by the monkeys and there was a man who was "talking" with them. Al the kids where laughing and so did Jade. I couldn't stop looking at her she was so cute. When she looked up at me I looked around me because I didn't want her to know that I was staring at her.

"Perrie!" Jade yelled. "What?" I asked her while laughing. "Why are you taking a picture!? It's not funny!" she said. "What?! You dropped your drink all over you". "Yeah okay but I don't want you to take a picture" Jade pouted. "I'm very sorry but it is to funny" I laughed and thought 'she is so cute while pouting'. "Ha ha ha" she says sarcastic. "If you're done with laughing can you help with cleaning this up in the bathroom?" Jade asks. "Okay I'm done... I'll help you". "Thanks" Jade said.

We where now in the bathroom and I gave Jade a towel. When she grabbed it our hands where touching and believe me I felt something there! I don't think she did tough. Jade was biting her lip when she was busy with her pants and OMG it looked hot as hell. 'Okay Perrie stop thinking like that we are just friends' I say to myself. "Perrie?"....."Perrie?"....."PERRIE!?" Jade yelled "Huh?" I say. "We can go I'm done" she said. "Okay"

One hour later

"Jade the zoo is closing soon we have to go" I yelled when she was standing toooo long by the candy truck. "Okay okay I'm coming" she said. She was running to me and when she was a few steps away from me she fell right in my arms. And there it was we where staring at each other when I catched her. "I'm sorry I'm very clumsy" she giggled. 'Aw that was so cute' I thought. "Oh don't worry about it" I laughed back. "Thanks for catching me by the way" she said and smiled. I smiled back and said "no problem Jadey" she smiled at me.

It was now 20:45 we already ate at the zoo and I was driving her back to her house. When we arrived at her door Jade said "I've had a great time today Pez". "Yeah me too, we should do something like that again" I say. "Yes that would be fun" she said. "I will see you soon okay" I ask. "Yup" she says with popping the 'P'. "Goodnight Jadey" I say and gave her a hug. "Goodnight Pez" she says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little and then I walked back to my car when she waved at me and I waved back.

This day with Jade was so much fun I really hope that we are going to do things like this more often. Although I hoped that the day was a bit longer. But I am not complaining. I got a few hugs and a kiss on my cheek! I was staring at her most of the time. OOPS. Ugh I think I'm falling for this girl.

Jade's POV

That was one of the best days in my life so far! Perrie is funny and caring. And when we where staring at each other it felt like we where the only two in the world. 'I am falling for her really fast'.

------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by laurenjauregui, jadethirlwall and 34,563 others

perrieedwards I've had a fun day at the zoo with this one🦁🙈❤

perriefan1: OMG JERRIE😍😍😍😫😫😫

leighannepinnock: cutiess😍❤

leighannepinnock: @perriefan1 who or what is Jerrie?

perriefan1: their ship name😍 @leighannepinnock

jadethirlwall: me 2😊❤

laurenjauregui: 👀👀

leighannepinnock: @jerriegirl owhh🙈👀

laurenjauregui: PEZZ😍😍

jerriegirl: MY SHIP😍😍😍

jesynelson: @jerriegirl who's their captain?👀👀👀

jerriegirl: @jesynelson lol you now😂🤗

------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry if it's bad😓
I can't write lol
I hope you enjoyed it❤🙈🙈🙈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~