♡22

A/N: this book is coming to an end soon... I don't know what to do anymore....😫❤

Pov perrie

"Babe" "please wake up" "I miss you" I hear Jade say.

I just wanted to wake up now and hug her for ever. But I couldn't. I couldn't move or wake up.

I tried harder than ever but it didn't help.

I heard someone crying. It is probably my Jadey.

Ugh!!! Why!!!

Pov Jade

"Jade you have to make a choice soon" "or you'll wait till something happens, it can take long" "and you probably won't even get the old Perrie back" "or you'll let her sleep for ever" Jesy and the nurse says. "You can just tell me she will die" I say a bit harsh. "So either way I won't get Perrie back" I say. "You probably won't miss" the nurse says.

"Great" I cried. "We give you two days miss" the nurse said and I nodded.

She then walked out to leave the four of us alone.

"What are you going to do Jade" Leigh asked me. "I don't know girls, I really don't..." I say.

Next morning

"I hate my life" I cried. "Jade take it slow" "You still have one day to choose" Leigh said. "We are going trough the good and bad parts again, okay" Jesy says and I nodded my head.

"Good: she will be alive with us, bad: she'll probably won't remember anything or won't be the same anymore"

"Uhm... yeah, there won't be anything good about her death" Jesy says.

She is right, there won't be anything good about Perrie being dead. I would be destroyed inside and outside.

So I think we need to wait for her to wake up. And I hope that that is going to happen soon.

Jesy and Leigh-anne where busy talking and arguing about this situation. Ugh. Children.

"Girls" I yelled. They looked at me with a weird face.

"I have desided...." I say. "And..." They both said.

"I will wait until she wakes up, because I can't and won't live without her in my live" I say.

They both smiled at me and putted me in a hug. "Okay we will be with you the whole time babes" Jesy says.

"Thank you girls" I hugged them.

Now we just have to wait...

The longest wait of my life...

___________

jadethirlwall

Liked by jesynelson, camila_cabello and 16,789 others

jadethirlwall I miss you😢💔❤

jesynelson: she will be okay Jeed❤

jerriegirl: 😢😢😢💔💔💔

leighannepinnock: 😢💔😢💖😢

camila_cabello: Nooo..💔😭

laurenjauregui: no words...

laurenjauregui: she will wake up❤

jedstruts: tooo bad

jedstruts: want a date?😉

perriefan1: @jedstruts you can f*ck off

jesynelson: @jedstruts you are a D*ICK🖕

jadeat: I hate seeing you sad😯💔

____________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a job so I'm really busy with it ... sorry for not updating fast😥❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~