Chapter 12

Christmas morning
Chase's POV
I woke up and looked at ashley who was still asleep. Ashley has been acting a little weird this past week. And I'm not sure why when I ask her if something is wrong she says she's fine but I'm suspicious. Emma came running in our room jumping on our bed saying
"Santa came daddy! Mommy wake up Santa come! Santa came!" I laughed at her as I got up to make breakfast. Ashley was still asleep i don't know how she didn't wake up with Emma jumping and screaming. I walked down stairs and cooked Ashley's favorite, blueberry pancakes.  A little bit later I heard Ashley coming down the stairs.
   "Babe I made your favorite." I said hugging her and kissing her forehead
  "Thank you" She said kissing me back. We walked into the kitchen
  Ashley look a deep breathe "smells g" she covered her mouth and went running to the bathroom down the hall. I chased after her, I got to the bathroom and held her hair.
   "Well I tried to cook you breakfast, your favorite to be exact and you haven't even eaten it yet so you know what if it's gonna taste nasty but you threw up. I didn't think it smelt that bad" I chuckled
  "I'm sorry babe. I don't know why I got sick. I just hit me all of a sudden. I'm going to go brush my teeth again and then I'll be down for breakfast" she said walking out of the bathroom to the stairs
Maybe she isn't coming down with something.
We ate breakfast and opened our gifts before getting ready for my family to come over for Christmas lunch. 

Ashley's POV
Chase's family is starting to get here. I'm so excited to tell them, I got chase's mom and dad and shirt that said best grandparents and Emma has a shirt that said awesome big sister. And I got the baby and chase matching shirts. I was going to give everyone my gifts last so while everyone was opening their gifts from each other I helped Emma and watched and opened mine. Chase got me a gift card to get my nails done, he got me a shirt,boots, and a lot of other stuff. Connie got me a picture of me Emma and chase that was in a pretty frame. Emma got a lot of toys and clothes.
  Time for my gifts, I handed them out and told them that they all had to open it at the same time.. I had a video camera hidden to catch everyone's reaction.
   Chase said "hell yeah!!" He hugged and kissed me.
Connie got up and hugged chase and I.
Emma was excited.
Chase's brothers and their wife's congratulated us. I guess God wanted chase and I to start a family earlier than we had expected. I wouldn't want to have a with anyone else but chase.after eating and opening presents we all sat around the fire and played games, talked and watched tv.
After Chase's family left, I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I felt strong arms wrap around me. Chase started kissing on my neck when I turned around and he picked me up and sat me on the island in the kitchen standing between my legs he was kissing me forcefully and passionately.
   "Mommy! Oh.." Emma said as she ran into the kitchen when she saw chase and I kissing.
  "I'm gonna get you. You better run" chase said running after her her giggling and running around the living room.
  I thought to myself, I can't wait to have another baby running around here.

5months later,

May 10thToday is the day we find out what we are having

May 10th
Today is the day we find out what we are having. We are super excited, I'm getting big and I love it. Chase and I deceived to wait until the fall to have our wedding so our wedding is Planned to be October 12th. Connie and my mom were taking Emma for the day out to play and shop while Chase and I went to the doctor.
"Ms Ashley Gilbert."she nurse called chase and I got up and walked back. I left a sharp pain in my stomach but I felt a baby kick afterwards so I knew it was okay. They did the ultrasound we got pictures and heard the heart beat. We asked the nurse to write down what it was on a paper and put it in an envelope and we were gonna give it to Casey's wife (casey is one chase's brother).
We got back to the house an Casey and his wife came over I gave her the envelope and she put it in her purse. We decided what kind of stuff we were gonna have at the reveal party. I'm so excited I can't wait!

"Babe. Hello anyone home" chase said snapping his fingers infront of me.
"Huh? Oh Uhm yeah I'm sorry. Just got lost in my thought" I gave him a soft smile
"You okay?" He asked taking my hands
"Yeah I'm fine. I just honk I'm gonna go lay down. I'm really sleepy." I let go of his hands and walked off
"If you wanna cuddle come on!" I yelled at him from the tip of the stairs. He came running up the stairs I just giggled and took off my leggings and put on one of his big shorts. He's about a foot taller than me and his shorts come to my mid thigh. I love his shirts. They are so soft and smell so good and so comfy. Chase turned on the tv and watched top gun as I cuddled into him and fell asleep with him softly playing with my hair.

The baby reveal party is Saturday,May 20th at 2:00. I'm so excited to find out what it is. Emma wants a sister but Chase and I don't care as long as it's healthy.
We have come up with 2 girl names and 2 boy names but we are not gonna tel until we have the baby.

May 20th

Today is the day we find out if it's a boy or girl!!! Omg I'm so excited everyone is coming over, family and friends

Today is the day we find out if it's a boy or girl!!! Omg I'm so excited everyone is coming over, family and friends. We are going to eat and hang out at the house and the. Go around back to the field and find out what it is.. I'm so excited.
I just got out of the shower. When Chase walked in. I had a towel around me. He picked me up onto the counter in the bathroom.
"I want you so bad right now" he said kissing on my neck.
"You know we can have sex now.. it's okay to have sex right now but in a few weeks I can't."
I smirked taking off my towel.
"Emma is asleep in her room so we are good" he said kissing down to my chest.
I reached down to his pants and undid his pants and took off his shirt he took off his pants and boxers we were both naked he picked me up and laid me down on our bed and she the door.
"I'm sorry baby I'm there. Keep out of the way" he said leaning down to my stomach as I giggled he went down and started kissing my and licking me down there.
"Oh Chase!" I let out a loud moan "mmm C-Cha-Chase"
He raised up and smiled "you like that?"
I bit my lip and nodded my head. He came up to my face and kissed my lips I turned over and got on my knees so the bump wasn't in the way.
"You ready baby? If I need to stop just tell me" chase said positioning himself behind me
"I'm ready." As he slid inside of me, I let out a load moan
"Good thing Emma is down stairs and no one else is here" chase said
"I'm sorry babe. It just feels so damn good. Keep going." I said as he reached up and grabbed my boobs massaging them as he pumped in and out of my.
"C-Ch-Chase I'm..."
"Baby wait for me I'm almost there." He said pumping faster and faster.
We both hit our climax. As he pulled out of me I rolled on my back
"Shit babe." I said as chase got on top of me
"Round 2?" He said with a smirk
"Hell yeah!" This time he was on top of me.

3 hours later.
Everyone had arrived. After we ate we all headed out to the field for the reveal part... I'm so excited.