The beginning of Madness

A/n: Rin and Zuska: Welcome All Readers
Rin: I do hope you'll enjoy the show from its tragic beginning to what shall later become a powerful village in its own right
Zuska:  and of course get lost in our wonderful world and hopefully become loyal citizens if Kakusareta Kage no Mura.
Both: now let the story begin!!!!!!!!!

The trees flew by faster and faster as I kept running, fear lacing through every bone in my body as I tried to remember the good times I had with my clan. Watching my hero train as that idiotic little brother of his followed him around, running through the streets of Konoha, training to surpass him.

You're probably wondering who I am and how I got into this sort of situation, well let's start from the beginning, shall we?

~Le time pause, followed by a short rewind~
My name is Uchiha Zuska... remember that name because I will be the one to rebuild the Uchiha legacy to what it's supposed to be. I grew up in Konoha, I was two years younger than Uchiha Itachi my hero... a genius Shinobi with immense power, power I have always hoped to surpass. In not only strength but in technique as well.

But that all changed one night as screams tore through the clan compound. I was 11 at the time only starting my Shinobi training at the academy. I hid underneath false floorboards where I hid a forbidden summoning scroll, as I heard movement just outside my family's home. I wondered who would be stupid enough to challenge the Uchiha clan in their own home.

I heard my father cry out as he was the first to be cut down, my mother was begging someone...... she was begging my hero not to do it, not to kill her. But those sounds were abruptly cut off. I heard the creaking of the floorboards above me as I hid myself deeper, even if I got covered in cobwebs I didn't care, I wanted... no needed to survive.
The footsteps walked away. After another 10 minutes, I heard screaming from the house next to my home and knew where Itachi had gone, I slowly crawled out and quietly packed everything I needed for a quick getaway not forgetting the summoning scroll I "borrowed" (*cough* stole*cough*) from the clan heads home. Stepping over the bloody remains that were once my parents.

I then quickly but swiftly moved towards the back door where I abruptly took off running towards the gates of the compound and further freedom of leaving Konoha, never to come back to a place that was once my home.

~le time rewind done, back to your regular programming~

My breathing was uneven as I continued to race for the border between the country of river and the country of wind hoping to find solace in Sunagukaru, my hope would be to be able to train until I was strong enough to destroy all who stood in my way... unbeknownst to me, as I created a dangerous war within myself between good and evil, innocence and chaos, fear and anger.

After 10 days of travel, I finally arrived. To the other Shinobi, I was just another orphan, another mouth to feed, I would keep my talents hidden until the time was right after all this is where I would stay for the next 8 years until I ended up meeting someone as like-minded as I was....