Chemotherapy

"Brain what?" I asked with confusion. Mommy said back, when we exited out the elevator.

"Brain Slug, Poppy. Daddy has a tumor. He had a seizure. We can take him back to Warped later.

"Can I go with Dada?" I asked. I have a best friend, Lenna, who is Vic Fuentes daughter. Lenna is my age. Her dad plays in a band called Pierce The Veil. I always see her at Warped every year.

Mommy looked at me and smiled.

"You just want to play with Lenna, do you?" I nodded.

"Sure, just when daddy plays his next performance, you have to stay with Nerd Rock, you understand?" Mommy asks.

I nodded.

We went to a room, daddy's band here. Nerd Rock is in there too. Daddy is just sitting on the bed.

The doctor came up to Mommy.

"Are you Mrs. Trippy?" The doctor asks. Mommy's last name is Butler. Like mine, Daddy's is Trippy.

"You see, he's my boyfriend still. I'm Miss. Butler." Mommy explained.

"Oh! Sorry about the confusion. I'm Dr. Reynolds." She holds out a hand to shake. Mommy gladly takes her hand.

"Well, Charles should be in Chemo for a while. He should takes these pills at night and in the morning every two months. If it's the time he is on Chemotherapy, he should not be alone what so ever. She could feel some symptoms. That means it's working. He may also need surgery on his tumor, so, we'll call you guys then." The doctor informed.

Mommy signed some papers, and mommy asked if I could join in on tour.

"Sure! We'll buy the ticket for Pops here." Daddy agreed.

"But, we have to hurry back home quickly to pack."

___________________________

First A/N note!

Question: Which bands do you want to see at Warped tour? (Has to be bands who attend, unless you know any)

Like, comment, follow!!~Carlee