News... Surprising News

Warped Tour ended and school is coming to a start. I'm in kindergarten. Actually, I start school today. I'm excited. I didn't do preschool, so, I'm doing kindergarten this year! I'm excited.

I wore a black short sleeved shirt with a ballerina on it. I wore tights. Just white tights. I put on my black flats on and mommy did a French braid to my hair.

Mommy drove me to school, since daddy had to record some new songs for We The Kings. Fancy, a song that was popular back when mommy was younger, is on.

"I'm so fancy, you already know. I'm in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo." Mommy sang along.

I forgot to mention, mommy is ok, she isn't going to die. They fixed on mommy for some weeks and she's all better. But, something weird is going on with her.

~~

I'm already in the classroom. I already made a friend. One friend. Her name is Bandit. She told me her father is in a band called, My Chemical Romance. And her mother is in a band too. I kinda forgot what it is.

Dad listens to My Chemical Romance.. A lot. I probably heard one of their songs before.

I think that Bandit and I are going to be best friends. I asked Bandit if she can come over. She said that she can.

"Ok kids, recess!" We ran in a line. My teacher, Mrs. Winston is very nice. I'm nice to her. I learned that if you're nice to somebody they maybe nice back. Maybe.

I ran to the swing set, saving a seat for Bandit. Bandit came and sat next to me.

"So, do you like it here so far?" I asked. Bandit looks at me and smiles.

"I do. Now that I met you, I think kindergarten is going to be fun." Bandit answered. I giggled.

"Hey, wanna play tag?"

"Sure!"

~~

Daddy picked me up at kindergarten today. I'm so excited that I met Bandit today.

"Mommy has surprising news when we get home."

What is it?

A pony?

A dog?

A Disney trip? Can I take Bandit?

A magical clown that can turn coins into a dog?

The trip home is silent.

We got home and mommy is sitting on the couch.

"Pops!" Mommy exclaimed.

"Come here." Mommy said. I dropped my book bag on the floor and ran to mommy.

Mommy held my hands, her sitting.

"Poppy,"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Question: what's the news? Will Poppy like it?