Chapter 1 - The End

We ran on stage with the microphones in our hands. The sound of our fans screaming with excitement sent thrills through our bodies.

We had just finished singing Moments and it was now Zayn's turn to make a speech.

"I just want to thank every single person in this room tonight, every twitter fan, every fan of us. Without you guys we wouldn't have got to where we are today! But I have an announcement" Zayn spoke tears stinging his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he spoke as he ran off stage.

Harry stepped forward and opened his mouth to speak.

"We have an announcement. The next few songs are going to lead up to our last performance ever because One Direction are breaking up"  Harry said tears streaming down his face.

"It is not the fans fault that this is happening. We've tried to stay together for as long as possible but in all honesty we are getting too old for this. Our families need our attention at the moment. We are so sorry" Liam spoke.

"We have had amazing memories together. You guys are our family too. We love every single one of you so much and to show how grateful we are, we are going to ask you all to email your address to the email behind us and we will be sending each and everyone of you a signed copy of our albums, a thank you note and if you send us your twitter names we will follow you on there" Niall weakly smiled.

"We have got 2 songs we want to sing for you and there is a clip we want to play for you. We are ending our time as One Direction on the exact stage where we were formed! Started here and ended here" Louis cried.

Zayn walked on stage hugging Niall.

"Our next song is Torn" Zayn quietly spoke.

'Oh I thought I saw a girl brought to life

She was warm she came around

She was dignified

She showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that girl I adored

You don't seem to know or seem to care

What your heart is for

But I don't know her anymore

There's nothing left, I used to cry

My conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine

I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

And I'm already torn (I'm already torn)

There's nothing left, I used to cry