Chapter 27

*Liam's P.O.V*

Niall rang myself, Zayn and Harry up asking us if we wanted to go to the spiritualist church.

At first I was reluctant. It seems scary to communicate with the dead. I didn't want to disturb them if they were at peace. But then I thought, what if they weren't at peace? What if they were suffering and couldn't get to heaven because they had unfinished business? That would kill me knowing that they were suffering because of me. 

I put on my shoes then waited for Niall and Tommy to pick me up. 

***

About 20 minutes later Niall pulled up in my driveway and beeped the horn. 

I walked out of the house and walked to the car.

"Alright Liam" Niall smiled.

"Hi guys" I smiled back

We made a small conversation as we drove to pick up Zayn and Harry. After we picked them both up we headed to the church.

The man's car was parked outside the church ready for us. We parked up the car then walked towards the church doors.

"Guys are you sure this is a good idea, like I want to do it but are you sure you guys want too? I don't want you having a heart attack or something if they come through" Tommy spoke.

"Tommy we've told you, we want to do this" Harry smiled.

"I know, we can finally say our goodbyes properly" Zayn replied.

Tommy smiled then we all entered the church.

*

"Welcome, please come on in, come take a seat" The medium spoke. 

We walked down the aisle to get to the front of the church. 

"If you would all like to take a seat and relax in silence for two minutes to wash away the stresses from the past week that would be perfect" He spoke.

We sat in silence and took deep breaths for two minutes. The stress that I was feeling before suddenly went away, I felt free. 

"Welcome, there are hymn and prayer books in front of you if you would like to take them and turn to page 89 for the opening hymn please" The medium spoke. 

We opened to the page then began the hymn.

'Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares.
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far,
And Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall profess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.