Chapter I

Fatass, chubby-cheek, meatball... Her whole school career she had been called names because she is a bit chubbier than others of her age. Helen felt fat. Although her few friends and her family say she looks perfect, she decided to improve her physical appearance. The young lady wanted a fresh start in university, and she was determined to work on her body shape. She had to go to the gym! But she doesn't have a lot of knowledge about fitness...

She thought about working out at home. But if her family found out, they would laugh at her, so she saw no other option but to hire a personal coach...

She went to the local fitness and asked the lady behind the desk if she could hire a personal coach for a test period at a reduced price like she had seen on the advertisement hanging outside.

"Yeah sure, let me check who's available. I see that Harold should be ready within 10 minutes, so I suggest you change clothing in the dressing room, to the right at the end of that corridor. Then just knock the door of the fitness room here and he'll let you in." she pointed out for me.

Helen said thank you and paid for 2 hours. She went to the changing room to put on her yoga pants and sports top. When she was finished she did what the lady told her. She knocked on the door of the fitness room where she heard a man speaking against another man with a very monotone voice. In between their voices she could hear sighs coming from the other man. Helen opened the door and stepped into the fitness room. She looked around and saw a few people doing all kinds of exercises. The man she heard was standing to her right, talking to the man on the bench doing sit-ups.

"Five more and you can go home big boy. You did great today but although I probably couldn't do it myself, you should try to improve your proper form heheh." Helen could hear right away that this would be a boring 60 minutes, listening to this guy who pretends to be funny and actually doesn't know what he's talking about.

After 1 hour of exercise, she felt a bit tired but she was sure that a workout like this for 3 days a week for a month wouldn't change a thing to her body. She decided to ask the lady at the desk if it was possible to immediately sign up for a full schedule with a different coach.

"To be honest: I didn't really like the coach of today. I think I need a more persistent coach to reach my goals."

"That's actually very good of you to tell me this. I will make sure that by next time you come by we'll have it all arranged. Next workout on Thursday?"

Helen agreed and said goodbye. She had faith in what the lady said. Helen was stubborn and wouldn't give up because of some weird dude who didn't know his job. So she promised to herself that she would keep coming here to work on her body. She just finished high school and she wanted a fresh, bully free start in university.