The Racketeer Helps that Butler

I march up to the mansion where Azzuro waits for me.

A bulky guy walks in front of me. "Name your place, girl..." The guy gives me a lustful look.

Disgusting.

I jump up and punch the guy straight in the jaw before he could do anything. He lands down hard on the ground. Humans, they're useless but their souls are what keep me going. I wipe my black gloved hands, a little dirt comes off. I frown and kick the guy's chest.

"Wash your face next time." I walk over him and stop at the door. "Oh, I'm a boy." I lied as I quickly put a spare mask on.

In front of me is a long table set with thousands of mafia guys sitting in each chair as I open the door. Azzuro sits at the end of the table smirking. "So, did you get rid of the one working for Phantomhive?"

"I did myself and yours a favor." I laugh and lift my arms up to shrug. "He's coming here right now to battle me."

Azzuro brings up his gun at me and shoots. BANG!

I catch it between my fingers easily and drop the bullet on the ground. I sigh and tilt my head smirking behind the mask. "Was it something I said?"

Everyone looks at me like a monster, even Azzuro. Who cares if they think that, then let it be! I walk up to a guy on my right and pull his tie to make eye level with me. "Do you want to live, or not?"

I let go and turn back to the mafia audience. "That is the question to life!"

I point at Azzuro. "And since you dedicate your lives to Azzuro, I suggest you get your guns ready for the madness to come!"

Everyone scatter and some walk to the secrete room behind the office where the boy is. I walk up to Azzuro and crack my knuckles. "Master, let's interrogate the prey."

He laughs. "You do love to see people in pain. Don't ya?"

"With all my heart, I do!" I laugh and open the office door for him. He walks in. I take a step in, but he puts a hand in front of me. "Stay in the room, I want you to kill the guy who killed my guys."

I let my shoulders droop. "But that wouldn't be fun for you to watch me kill him!"

Azzuro sighs and waves his hand into the room. I walk in and see the boy's face is messed up from punching or kicking that made contact. Walking over to him, I poke his eye patch. "You're hiding your contract that you formed with that demon named Sebastian. Aren't you?" I whisper.

His face goes pale, but brings himself back together to glare at me. "Woolf!"

I sigh. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Andrew, what are you doing?" Azzuro asks and sits on his desk. I turn to him. "It would seem that the boy, Phantomhive can only answer my questions like a dog."

He laughs and takes out another cigar. "Well, he is the Queen of England's watch dog."

I laugh. A dog and a crow, oh how fun!

"THERE HE IS!! KILL HIM!"

Multiple gun shots ring throughout the whole mansion.

Screaming of dead guys came from outside of the room. I smirk and take out my rapier. "Took him long enough, I was almost dying in boredom!"

Azzuro shakes in fear and points at the door. "Andrew, go attack him! I don't care if you want to fight him in here!"

"What a wuss my master is..." I whisper and open one of the side doors. A dagger stabs into the door next to me. Damn that was close! Some pieces of my velvet hair fall from the cut.