The Racketeer, Is Very Busy

Hi~! It's been a while~! Sorry for not updating till now! So...All rights belong to their owners! Especially Yana Toboso~! The lovely creator of Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, without her. I would die of boredom~! Enjoy~!

___________________________________________________________________

"Miss Faloria?"

That voice...

"Do wake up." I felt a slight tug on the warm blanket that I was snuggling with. "It's time to introduce you to some chores."

God...Oh wait, Satan...It's-

"MISS FALORIA!"

The mattress under me moves up and pushes me out of bed. Sebastian Michaelis, another demon that I have encountered. Also to share this stupid room with and apparently it's very FUNNY to Ciel Phantomhive. A human boy that has a contract with Sebastian and that I kind of devoted myself to serve. With no charge at all, darn it.

"What the hell?" I grumbled. I pick myself up and glare at Sebastian. "Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

And of course his response is that dumb sly smirk. "But of course," He walks over to the windows and opens them. The sun slowly rises and makes a beautiful sun rise. Sebastian turns back to me. "It's time for you to truly understand what 'chores' means."

"I know what 'chores' means." I smirked as I folded my arms. "So try your best shot to break me!"

Sebastian lifts an eyebrow at what I said. Wait a minute...

I blush and wave my hands. "Wait, that's not what I meant!"

Sebastian chuckles and walks over to me. I walk backwards and Sebastian still walks up to me in sync at every step I take. The bed hits the lower back of my back and makes me fall on the bed.

Sebastian's hands grasped my wrists. His eyes look deeply into mine. Damn it, I really want to kiss him.

Shit! Did I just think of wanting to kiss Sebastian just now?!

I hear Sebastian chuckle, making me embarrassed about what I just said. He moves away from me and walks over to the closet to get something. "You will be wearing proper uniform, if you are to be working in the Phantomhive household."

Oh no, I don't like where this is going. "By proper, do you mean?"

"Yes," Sebastian takes out a maid uniform from a rack in his closet, which I don't know why he had that in his closet, and gives it to me. "You are a maid, so it is reasonable to wear one."

I make an 'X' with my arms. "No way am I wearing it!"

'Ding, Dong' the grandfather clock out in the hall chimed. Sebastian drops the dress on me and points at me. "Please do get ready in time. We have chores to do."

I pick up the maid uniform and go behind the screen to change. Slipping out of my sleeping wear, I poke my head above the screen in my undergarments. "What about those servants that I met last night? They seem like they could hold up their jobs."

Sebastian stares at me in disbelief. He then burst out laughing. I sweat drop as I slowly laugh, trying to grasp the situation between the four servants and Sebastian.

He finally holds his posture ego back together. Wiping away a stray tear of joy, Sebastian walks over to pat my head. "It's been far too long since I laughed like that."

"I still don't understand why they're not helpful." I puff my cheeks out.

"Trust me, they are far from any regular servants." He chuckles.