10. Dreams

"Come on Tori," Justin pressed her against the door, a little harder with each word. Just one kiss, and maybe he would go away.

"I can't. I don't want to." The doorknob pressed straight into her spine, the pain shooting up to her neck causing her to wince. "Please stop, I'll do anything." Tears sprung to her eyes as she closed them tightly, wishing him away. Wishing all of it away. His palm is on her thigh, hot and sweaty, squeezing.

"Anything?" his breath was hot on her ear.

"Please no." She whimpers, repeating it over and over as he lifted her thick grey wool skirt with one finger, lowering the tight shorts she wore underneath.

'Tori?" Another voice comes from far away; Justin didn't seem to hear it as he slid the shorts off her hips, letting them drop to the ground in a sad pool around her ankles.

"No, please, please, stop. Anything but this, no." She breaths, her legs slowly numbing.

"Tori?" The foreign voice repeats as a hand is placed firmly on her shoulder.

Tori's eyes snapped open, her cheeks were streaked with the hot tears pouring down her face, beads of sweat gathered from her forehead. As the two figures surrounding her came into focus, her eyes darted around the room, taking in her surrounding. Dark wood, glass, brown and blue everywhere.

"Tori, are you okay?" A hand took her face and she flinched, pulling back. She rubbed her eyes, looking up at two concerned pairs of eyes, one crystal blue, and one honey brown. Zayn and Niall.

"Yea, I'm sorry." She croaked, confused.

"It's fine, you were yelling and I thought..." Another voice comes from the end of the bed. Liam. Niall and Zayn both turn to him and he shrugs, shaking his head rapidly.

"I'm fine, I'm so sorry." Tori said again, her head falling into her hands.

The dream. It had taken over her sleep many times before, but not lately, perhaps she had been too busy for her subconscious to let it come in. When she was younger, it would consume her often. So often, in fact that her mother's actions became a sort of choreographed dance, entering her room each time, stroking her hair until she was ready to feign sleep so that her mother could get back to bed herself.

"You didn't sound fine." Niall said, crawling across the bed and resting his back against the large dark cherry wood of the headboard.

"What time is it?" Tori croaked, sitting up.

"Three. In the morning." Zayn said without breaking his intense gaze.

"Do you think that one of you could...just maybe..." Tori began but felt the flush rise to her cheeks.

"On it." Niall said, ducking under the covers of the large, king sized bed.

"Me too." Liam followed, tucking in on Tori's other side. Tori let out an exasperated giggle. She wasn't going to ask them to stay, but was going to ask for some water. She wondered as she tucked under the blankets how they had become so intuitive to her needs already? As her eyes closed, Tori felt Niall snuggle close to her back, sliding an arm under her neck. She listened as his breathing slowed and soft snores escaped his parted lips before turning over and nestling into his chest, her face buried in his blue t-shirt.

* *

"What the fuck is this?" Harry's voice boomed through the room and the three boys groaned in unison. Tori opened her eyes only able to see blue. Blinking a few times, her confusion subsided as she backed away, realizing how close she had been to Niall's chest. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at Liam who was rubbing his eyes gently. When his hands fell, their eyes met, a small smile taking over Liam's frown. Tori smiled back, sitting up.