11. Happily

** TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter may contain triggers, read with caution. 

“Tori, just give in, you’re not getting out of it now.” Justin’s breath crept down her neck, hot and wet. He placed sloppy kisses on her throat as she whimpered. Her stomach turned at the wafting scent of whiskey coming from his clothing and seeping out of his skin and his shaggy brown hair tickles her shoulder.

“I don’t want you, Justin. Please just let me go, please.” She begged, and her hands shook, pressing against Justin’s chest.

“No.” he whispered in her ear again, taking the lobe between his teeth. His hand traveled down, pulling at her panties, letting them fall to her ankles. “You’re mine.” One firm hand grasped her thigh lifting it around his waist, the other unbuttoning his own pants.

“Help, somebody pl-” she began to scream but his hand traveled quickly to her mouth, gripping tight.

“What did I tell you about being quiet. Come on, don’t act like you haven’t wanted this.” His hips are so close and Tori could feel his bulge beneath his boxers. He pulled down the band of his boxers and she gasps, feeling his length against her legs.

“Please just let me go, I’m sorry.” Tori pushed her palms into his chest but it’s too late. It’s over and she can’t help but scream as he drives into her, all force and power.

Her cheeks are wet but she’s not crying. Her hair was soaked as she blinked the water away from her thick eyelashes.

“Tori,” Zayn’s voice was loud in her ear, he hovered over her with an empty glass, concern tainting his beautiful features.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” Her shoulders shook and her hands felt clammy. The sheets around her were soaked with the water from the glass in Zayn’s hand.

“It’s okay,” Liam cooed, crawling into bed beside her, pulling him onto his lap. 

“The sheets are soaked, put her in my bed and I’ll go stay in Zayn's.” Harry murmured and Liam nodded, helping her up off the bed. Niall stripped the sheets, balling them up and sticking them in the hamper in the bathroom. Liam and Zayn led her down the hall, each with a hand under her elbow. Harry walked infront, leading the way then opening the door to a dark but pristine room, records filling bookshelves spreading across the room. They lay her down, covering her up. As they began to leave, Tori felt herself whimper, laying her head against the pillow. She didn’t mean to let the pitiful sound leave her lips, but she didn’t regret it once it did. Harry came to her side, crouching so that their faces were close.

“Do you want someone to stay, Tor?” He asked, his green eyes on hers, intense.

“Yes.” She whispered, the shame that she had felt hours earlier for depending on the boys for comfort completely disappeared.

“Okay.” He said, disappearing from view, only for her to feel his weight behind her as he lay across the bed. He pulled her small, quivering body towards him. There was quiet for a few moments before Harry took a deep breath. “Who’s Justin?” Her heart dropped and she felt as if she could vomit.

“Who?” She stammered, his grip loosening slightly. 

“I don’t know, I just thought that I heard you say that name.” Harry said, his voice travelling over the top of her head. He was so much taller than her, her body must feel miniature compared to his, tucked in so close. “In your sleep.” Harry added, his words slow.

“No, I don’t know anyone named Justin.” Tori lied, pulling her knees closer to her chest. There was silence for a while, Harry’s breath slowing.