15

(Finally, I know. I sorryyyy love yous ty for sticking around xx)

Leo's POV

I cautiously follow Alex towards a room with a sign saying "panowie", and a plastic figure of a little man next to it.

He enters the room and so do I.

I look around, amazed at how classy it is for a small restroom. Embarrassed by 1. There not being any closed toilets, only urinals, and 2. The fact that I dont actually need to pee, I only wanted to get out of the uncomfortable situation if just need in.

I must've been standing awkwardly for quite a while as Alex then steps in front of me and clicks his fingers to get my attention. I stumble and cough quietly.

"Yeah, sorry"

"So are you going to go?" He asks.

"Huh?"

He gestures to the urinals.

"Oh yeah, um, I don't need to go anymore. Sorry." I mumble.

He looks at me for a while with a blank expression. Finally he speaks.

"So, you and Charlie, huh?"

It was more of a statement than a question. I shuffle for a second, looking at the floor.

"Uhh, what do you mean?" I ask stupidly.

"Come on, I can tell. I don't know, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but something's happened with the two of you. Wanna explain?"

There's a short silence before I speak, I suddenly forget the joy and lightness that I felt when Charlie was kissing me, and instead was filled with both guilt and uncertainty. (A/N I feel like Leo really doesn't speak like this.. at all, he's far more chill and less "posh" or whatever, idk what to call this, but meh I guess he talks like this in this fanfic haha 🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Yeah, well he, we Kindof... you see we had another argument and I- I left the hotel and got upset so went and walked on the street and he, he caught up to me and we talked and he, he... we... kissed, but, properly this time.. it was a real one, proper, happy, long... I'm sorry.... are you mad..?"

I don't look up at him the entire time I'm speaking, until now. He doesn't say anything, instead he looks at the floor, or more so his feet.

He still doesn't say anything, and Charlie walks in. Both the boys share a dead glance before Alex turns back to me and says in the most monotone voice I've heard-

"No. Why would I be."

But it wasn't a question.

He then leaves the room standing up straight and slightly towering over Charlie as he walks through the door not saying another word.

He's mad. I think to myself.

Charlie's POV

I look over at Leo, a little confused.

"What was taking so long?" I ask.

He simply shrugs.

"Hey, what happened?"

This time he speaks.

" okay so you know how we kissed, Alex and I? Well how he kissed me and that. Well I'm not completely sure where that put us, and now he knows about you and I, which, I don't even know what we are to be honest, but whatever it is, he knows about it and, I think he's mad, even though we weren't anything, I mean, we were something actually, but we weren't dating or anything, and... I don't know, I think I upset him. I didn't mean for it to look like I just used him, either because I didn't, but I think that's how he sees it, and it's just, I feel guilty, but I also don't and... ugh..."

He finally takes a breath and sighs.

I step forward and hug him.

"Alex will be fine, and so will we."

After a little moment of me hugging him and him breathing slowly into my chest, I ask if he wants to go back to the hotel, to which he replies with a nod.

-40 minutes later, back in the hotel room-

I'm later down on the bed, Leo sitting on top of me, the both of us cupping each others faces in our hands whilst smiling in between kisses.

We talked a fair bit earlier, about Alex, about us. I luckily took his mind off of that guy fairly easily, and then mentioned what he said about not knowing what we were. To be honest, at the time neither did I, I was still technically dating Chloe, but looking back and thinking about it, things weren't good, and so I was going to clear things up, after tonight. Both of us agreed that we wouldn't touch our phones until tomorrow to steer clear of anymore drama for the moment, but then again, we also agreed to keep to ourselves until I'd broken things off with Chloe... that didn't last long...

I'd say we didn't even last a whole half hour before we- we'll, before I caved.

We were laying on our seperate sides of the bed, watching a movie, Leo cuddled up in his over sized jumper staring at the tv, me staring at him, when I couldn't handle it anymore. I was being open with myself and him about my feelings, and if (finally) accepted them,

So why hold back? I thought to myself.

I leaned across the bed, slowly, and he turned his head to face mine, and then I moved forward and kissed him, again, and again, and again. It all sort of just escalated from there and the kisses never really stopped even though the movie kept playing, meaning we were missing heaps of it, although neither of us seemed to complain.

I was happy. Really happy, and he seemed to be too. Every time I touched his face or kissed his neck he exhaled quietly or giggled, both equally enjoyable sounds, and returned the action with a direct kiss to my lips.

Thinking about it I feel as though it should have felt awkward or odd. It definitely felt different, nothing I was used to, nothing I'd expected, especially with Leo, but not bad, not bad at all.

We fell asleep like that.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed, as always it probably wasn't worth the wait but still Thankyou for reading. Also can I say that I'm so grateful for the people who've stuck around since I first started writing and put up with my bullshit updating skills, and for still leaving comments every now and then to this day.

So thankyou all xx

Word count: 1077