Chapter 3

"Harry.. Can I talk to you please..?" Mr. Tomlinson asked me, biting his lip. I nodded and made my way back over to his desk. He looked very nervous and I have no reason why. Maybe he's still scared of the students? Haha that'd be hilarious

since I'm pretty sure everyone can see his muscles through his tight t-shirts. I studied his features for the second time this week and I couldn't help but recognize him from somewhere. I bit my lip, concentrating on where I've seen him even though

I've probably only seen him around town. He cleared his throat and I snapped out of my thoughs, giving my attention to him. "Harry.." He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. When he dropped them back to his sides I noticed tears in his eyes and I looked at him questioningly.

"Mr. Tomlinson? Are you okay." I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Dad." He mumbled. quietly. "What?" I asked. "I'm not fucking 'Mr Tomlinson' I'm your dad." He groaned, finally breaking down and

sobbing into his hands. "What the actual fuck? You're not my father, you're insane!" I yelled, growing annoyed with my new teacher. He shook harder at my words and I slowly started backing out of the room. "H-harry wait!" He called after me, trying to stand up.

I just shook my head, "Psycho" I mumbled before running out of the room and down the hallway, Instead of running to my next class I made a right and ran straight out of the school doors. I turned out of the gates and ran towards my house.

He can't be my dad, my dad is at home! I only have one fucking dad.. But his face... He seemed so broken. But maybe he lost a son and I look like him? Yeah that's it! I feel tears spring in my eyes and I notice I've made it to my house. I run up the steps,

out of breath and push open the door. I slam it shut and make my way up the stairs, turning towards my dads room. I push the door open noticing him laying on the bed, sleeping soundly. I toe off my shoes and shuffle into bed next to him. I snuggle into my side,

letting out a sob and I felt his chest rumble with a groan and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Harry?" He mumbled. I nodded into his chest and I guess he felt it cause he let out a sigh. "Why are you home from school?" He looked down at me,

noticing my tear stained face. "M-my new drama teacher said he was my dad and he was crying and he was scaring me dad" I cried out, holding onto him tighter. I felt him tense and he was silent for a bit. He moved the hair out of my face and looked into my eyes. "What was his name?" He asked me, quietly. 

-

Liam's POV

"What was his name?" I asked Harry, shaking slighty. "M-mr. Tomlinson, I think his first name is Lewis or something" He mumbled, holding onto me. My eyes widened. "Louis.." I whispered. "Yeah! Louis! That's his name! How did you know?"

He looked up at me. "Nothing Haz." I replied still in shock. "Dad! Answer me please!" He whined. "I SAID NOTHING!" I yelled and he flinched, scooting away from me. "D-dad.. Who is he? Why is he saying that! You have to know him if you knew his na-"

He stopped mid-sentence when my hand came in contact with his cheek. "SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY!" I growled. He had tears welding up in his eyes and I stormed out of my room. Everything was fine until he came along.  I thought he would of given up by now but I guess that little bitch still is stubborn. I know what I need to do though.. We need to leave again.

-

Harry's POV

I felt a stinging pain in my cheek and realization hit me that my dad just slapped me. Tears stung in my eyes as he yelled at me one last time before storming out of the room. I sank to the floor, letting loud sobs slip out of my mouth. I can't believe he would ever do something like that. 

After what seemed like hours of crying, I got up slowly, my legs wobbling and I made my way to my own room, not wanting to see him anymore. I shut the door, locking it as I slide down the door. I was soon snoring lightly.

-

I woke up to screaming and loud crashes coming from downstairs. I jolted up, feeling a sharp pain in my neck from sleeping on the floor all night. I unlocked the door, grabbing a baseball bat nearby first, before slowly making my way outside my room and downstairs.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON LIAM?!" I heard someone yell and noticed my dad was fighting with someone.. I turned the corner to see my dad being held against the wall by.. "Mr. Tomlinson?!" I questioned. He turned around quickly, looking me over.

He had blood trickling from his eyebrow and a busted lip. I noticed the blood on my dads fists and I took a slow step back. "Hazza" He whispered, slowly letting go of dad and making his way over to me. My dad was quick to react, running in front of me, holding on to my wrist a little to tightly.

"Ow!" I flinched but he didn't even losen his grip. "Harry.. what happened to your face?" Mr. Tomlinson or Louis asked, gasping. "Huh?" I looked at him confused, bringing my hand up to run over my face until I ran it over my cheek and felt a stinging paint. "I-i uh.." I was at loss for words. "That's none of your business Louis. Now leave. You have no right to be here and intrude into my house trying to take my son after 8 fucking years." dad spat at my drama teacher.

"BUT WHO FUCKING TOOK CARE OF HIM THE EIGHT YEARS YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM? THE EIGHT YEARS I WAS LEFT ALONE BECAUSE YOUR DRUNK ASS THREW HIM? GAVE HIM ASTHMA?! REMEMBER THAT LIAM?! REMEMBER SHOWING UP AT HIS BIRTHDAY AND TRYING TO COME BACK INTO HIS LIFE AFTER EIGHT YEARS?! REMEMBER TAKING HIM FROM ME WHILE I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING?! THESE EIGHT OTHER YEARS HAVE BEEN SPENT SEARCHING FOR MY SON AND MY SON ONLY. YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT HIS WHOLE LIFE! THE ONLY REASON YOU CAME BACK WAS TO GET BACK AT ME FOR LEAVING YOUR SORRY ASS AND I'M DONE WITH IT!! HARRY IS MY SON WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I WILL FIGHT FOR HIM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!" Louis yelled, getting in my dads face.

Suddenly realization hit me. He's not lying. He really is my dad. I started getting dizzy as all the memories flooded into my head. The special relationship we had, how Liam came back when I was eight. I felt the world spinning and soon, everything was black. 

-~-~-~-

There's a really shitty chapter 3 for ya! Sooo Louis taking charge and getting his son back huh? I hope you guys liked it and chapter for should be up within a week! xx -Jamie