should i stay or should i go

I was leading Yoongi down the dark sidewalks. Trying to hurry in case Taehyung was behind us. We weren't more than a block away from the bar when Yoongi decided to stop walking.

"Y/N what the hell is up with you? Why are you in such a rush?!"

I turned my head around, hearing something behind me. Sure enough, it was Taehyung. I turned around as soon as I saw him but I knew he was running towards us. I tried to take Yoongi's hand again but he shook it away, demanding an answer.

"Yoongi listen to me..."
I didn't finish my sentence. It wasn't worth it anyways. Taehyung was right behind me, forcing me to confront him.

"Y/N... wait up."

I turned around facing Taehyung with a look of confusion, anger and sadness.

"Y/N..."

  I didn't even want to say anything. In fact, I didn't even know what to say. All I wanted was to avoid him so I wouldn't have to be reminded of his existence, because I'd get too obsessed with it.

"What, Taehyung."

"Look I'm..."

  His sentence was interrupted by a half drunk Yoongi bluntly laughing. We both turned towards him.

"Oh that's why you were in such a hurry. Do escape from your ex that stranded you every day."

"We weren't even dating to begin with, Yoongi."

"Oh. Well I'll leave then."  He took a few steps back to give us privacy but not enough so that he couldn't still hear us.

"What do you want Taehyung?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I've been wanting to see you. I just got, held back."

  I wanted to forgive him and tell him it's okay but I had waited for him for a month without anything, a visit, a text, nothing.

"Held up with what? It takes ten seconds to send a text, one minute to make a call. I never expected you to visit me but you never even tried to make contact with me! What could have possibly held you up?"

"I know. I know. I screwed up okay?!"
The sudden tone of voice startled me. He noticed my surprise and sighed.

"Y/N. I'm so sorry, I wanted to contact you. But I was too scared to. I didn't want to bother you. But I really want you.when I saw you at the bar I knew it'd be the perfect chance to ask you but then I realized you know..."

"That I have a boyfriend?" I finished his sentence.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Taehyung. I wanted to be your girlfriend but you waited too long. You can't expect me to wait forever?"

"I know, I know. It's fine I'm sorry."

  He began to turn to leave, and my mind began to conflict. I wanted to leave Yoongi. But he was right, Taehyung would leave me. I let Taehyung walk to his car before walking over to Yoongi. It was cruel, but I still couldn't forgive him.

Yoongi smiled when he saw me walk to him.

"Come on Yoongi. Do you want to get food or?"

But he just hugged me.

"Y/N. Go with that Taehyung guy. I was probably wrong earlier when I said he was just another bad boy. He's seems genuine and would love you more than I could. I want the best for you, because we're friends."

I looked at him in shock but he just smiled and me and urged me to race after Taehyung.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now hurry up he's about to leave."

I hugged Yoongi once more.
"Thank you. I'll see you at work."

  I waved and dashed down the sidewalks to catch up to Taehyung. He was about to get in his car so I yelled his name.

"Taehyung!"

He looked over as I caught my breath.

"Look, I forgive you, and I want to be with you. But no more secrets okay?"

He wore a big smile on his face.

"No more secrets."

-

short chapter but I'll make another one soon