Sayori x Monika

Warning: includes attempted suicide. (It's Sayori, what did you expect?) Note: In this story they are in the real world instead of being game characters. So stuff like manipulation is achived by bullying and such. Also this one is super long, just so you know.

As MC (Main Character) walked into the room her heart skipped a beat with giddy excitement, only to drop as he walked over to Sayori. Uugh! MC had been in the club a few days now and still hadn't started reaching out to anyone other than Sayori.

"Okay everyone, time to share todays poems!" Monika quickly stated, trying to distract herself and MC from Sayori.

"Hooray!" The previously stated girl exclaimed, before falling back in her chair. Everyone quietly laughed at the pink haired girls fall. "Ooooooooow!" She rather loudly complained holding her forehead with her right hand "It's not funny!" She exclaimed with the most adorable pout she could muster.

"Alright, alright. I'll take you to the nurse Sayori." MC took her hand and helped her up. "Go ahead and start poems without us Monika, we'll be back soon"

"Hurry back! Monika weakly exclaimed as MC rushed Sayori out the door. She turned back to the other two members. "Let's get started!"

Monika quickly read through Yuri and Natsukis poems their poems perfectly fitting there usual style. MC Sayori still aren't back... Her mind imediatly began to be present her with *cough* steamy images. No, no Monika calm down. Thankfully for her the people in question walked in the room at that moment.

"You're back!" She smiled at them, or at MC mostly.

"Yep sorry we took so long, the nurse wasn't there so I had to find her an icepack" Monikas attention shifted to the vice president holding a fresh ice pack to her head.

"What are we waiting for, I wanna share poems!" MC visibly jumped from the outburst, before quickly regaining his composure.

"Great idea, I've been wanting to show you mine Sayori." Monikas heart once again dropped. As MC and Sayori exchanged poems she could see they apparently really liked each others poems. I wonder what they say... The two parted and Monika prepared herself to exchange poems with MC, then Sayori walked over.

"Wanna share poems?" Her blue eyes big.

"U-um" God damnit Sayori. "Sure."

"Hooray!" Sayori exclaimed roughly shoving her poem Monikas face. All right, let's see what she wrote.

Dear Sunshine

The way you glow through my blinds in the morning It makes me feel like you missed me.
Kissing my forehead to help me out of bed.
Making me rub the sleepy from my eyes.

Are you asking me to come out and play?
Are you trusting me to wish away a rainy day?
I look above. The sky is blue. It's a secret, but I trust you too.