Wanda and Shuri

Wanda was at Wakanda looking  for someone that can talk to her about the vibranium, then she found Shuri.
Shuri asked to Wanda "Did someone let you come to  Wakanda" And Wanda answered  "yes they did, I'm T'challas friend"  Then they walked to  the lab so Shuri could show Wanda some vibranium, "Wow, it's beautiful "Wanda while she was watching some of Shuri's" .They heard a noice behind them and it was Loki, Wanda and Shuri were surprised to see him "Can you give me some vibranium?" Loki said with a smile on his face.
Wanda and Shuri started fighting Loki so he wouldn't be able to  steal it them Wanda mind tricked Loki so he could stop fighting and Loki fainted, "what do we do to him?" Shuri  asked "I don't know" Wanda said.
They went to the meeting room in Wakanda and they saw the real Loki with knifes in his hand, "I asked nicely and you declined, I guess I'll have to get it the other way" Loki said and Wanda controlled  one of his  knifes and threw it to the wall, "Loki you need to leave" Wanda said with a sokovian accent while she was controlling some stuff in the room, "You don't scare me you know?" Loki said laughing "Oh you will" Wanda said with a mad tone and started throwing stuff to him, then Loki grabbed Shuri so he could protect himself from Wanda and he looked at her while Wanda was making a knife levitate close to him "Do it!" Loki shouted "Kill me and Shuri!" He said while he was grabbing Shuri by her neck.
He threw Shuri to the ground and ran away to steal some vibranium, " Shuri are you okay?" Wanda asked worried to Shuri' "I'm fine, now go get him" Shuri said and Wanda ran after Loki, she opened the outside door with her powers to see if she could catch him but she couldn't, he ran away.