The attack

SPACE
"Why did you left?"Valkyrie asked mad "I won't lose another friend again"Wanda said.
"Do you see that?"Valkyrie asked "It's a Xandar in fire!"Wanda said worried "we need to help them"Valkyrie said, "okey"Wanda said.

Xandar
There was a lot of people running and screaming but Wanda and Valkyrie didn't see nothing suspicious there.
"Run!"A woman shouted.
Wanda was checking what's happening with her powers but it was the black order,with someone new and it was Nebula.
"Stop"Wanda said with her eyes red "you're not our master"Proxima midnight said then Nebula start attacking them.
"You traitor!"Ebony maw said and he was going to attack her,but Wanda controlled him and threw him away.
"I don't need help"Nebula said and cleaned her face "yes you do "Valkyrie said hitting Proxima midnight's face. Proxima midnight shot Valkyrie with her weapon and smiled.

Wanda shot  energy balls to proxima midnight,Valkyrie started  laughing of proxima midnight but Corvus Glaive came "now laugh of this!"Corvus Glaive said trying to kill Valkyrie but Nebula defended her "well that's not a good joke"Nebula said "rea...

Wanda shot energy balls to proxima midnight,Valkyrie started laughing of proxima midnight but Corvus Glaive came "now laugh of this!"Corvus Glaive said trying to kill Valkyrie but Nebula defended her "well that's not a good joke"Nebula said "really?"Valkyrie said "yeah that didn't sound good"Wanda said "ugh I don't care"Nebula said "girls we need to be ready"Wanda said, "I think someone is coming.."Nebula said and then they saw a blue portal opening and Thanos was in there, Valkyrie looked at him with a worried face because she was wondering how did he got the stone from Asgard, "You again..." Wanda said mad "Where-Where did you got that stone?!"Valkyrie said worried "This thing? From Asgard" Thanos said "Ho-How?!" Valkyrie said worried " All the people in there are pathetic that it was so easy to get" Thanos said and he laughed but then Valkyrie ran to hit Thanos with her sword and shouted at him "Where's Thor?!" She said when she hitted his face with her sword, "Thor? The end of the universe is coming and you're just worried about a guy?" Thanos said "He's- He's my only friend" Valkyrie said "No he's not.." Wanda said with a red power ball in her hand, "You're a fighter huh?"Thanos said to Wanda and then he looked at Nebula "The black order is going for the sto-"Nebula was saying but then Thanos threw something to her.
"Wanda go for them, I'll distract him" Valkyrie said to Wanda and Wanda started flying.
The Black Order were running to the Nova Corps base but Wanda started shooting at them with her powers

"You guys go, I'll kill her"Ebony Maw said smiling and he started throwing things to Wanda but then Wanda eyes turned red and she started controlling a destroyed building.

Wanda threw the whole building at him and Ebony Maw looked at her worried but he just accepted his death.