Together

Thanos was in Wakanda he was coming just for one thing, Vision stone.
"Wanda"Vision said "yes?"Wanda asked "you need to destroy my stone"Vision said "I-I-ca-can't"Wanda said "it would break my heart"Wanda said and started crying "please,you will never hurt me"Vision said.
"Black order!"Thanos said "yes,Lord"Proxima midnight said "go back to the base, I'll get it myself"Thanos said "yes my lord"Ebony maw said.
Shuri start shooting Thanos but he made an energy shield, then spiderman came and started kicking Thanos shield, but then he shot Peter and Shuri.
"Nooo!"T'challa screamed "you'll pay for what you did"T'challa said mad and then Okoye came "yes he will"Okoye said they started attacking Thanos mean while Wanda was destroying Vision stone.
Thanos attacked Okoye and T'challa and started getting close to Wanda.

But she started pushing Thanos with her powers.
Thanos grabbed Wanda and he threw her far away, Vision tried to attack Thanos but he was very weak he couldn't, so Thanos grabbed visions head and grabbed the stone, then he stepped on his head while Wanda was getting closer.
"I'm sorry dear, but I had to do it" Thanos said smiling "You didn't had to" Wanda said crying but Thanos brought her friends and made them dust with the reality stone, he grabbed the dust and he kept it in a box.
"I think I will see you soon" Thanos said and left
A ship was coming to Wakanda, Someone was getting outside of the ship, it was..