Usopp, master of the art of intercourse *LEMON* P3

Leeeeeeemon time!!!~ ok, if you don't like sexual things or topics, I advise you to not read this. And I'm sorry for the awful title.

You had become intrigued by Usopp's sudden mastery of flirting, and over the course of several weeks, you tried to tempt his masculine desires out of him. You, as a smart and intelligent being, had knowledge of about every little weakness that men had, which included your long-nosed boyfriend. Usopp was a peculiar case, as he wasn't the exact definition of a man, rather, he was more of a hybrid than one or the other. There was nothing better than teasing to get your kicks out of him, as it was extremely easy to make him go red. It was when the two of you were alone in his workshop one night when you really struck gold.
"_____, can you pass the wrench please?" Usopp gestured, holding out his hand. You snatched the wrench off the ground and tossed it to him, Usopp easily catching it in his hand without even looking. You turned the page of your book as Usopp grunted and sighed as he tightened the bolt on his new contraption. You handed him a handkerchief to wipe the sweat off his head, a moment of silence passed before the sound of Usopp's voice brought you back to Earth. Startled, you looked up.
"Jeez, ya scared me, ya doofus." You said, pouting.
"Oi, oi. You didn't even hear me, did you?" Usopp said, in a rather rude tone of voice. "You're too absorbed in that book of yours, _____." He mockingly added, a sly look on his bubbly face.
"Well- it's a good fluff book, I'll have you know, Mr. Mechanics." Usopp did his 'thinker pose' and smirked to himself.
"I'll be damned if that book of yours isn't a romance, hot stuff~." Usopp nagged, pushing your side with his elbow. You sarcastically laughed at his euphemism of what you said to him in the weeks prior. Hot stuff~
That's the worst dirty talk I've heard in my life.
He gave you a peck on the cheek before cleaning up his work.

After about what you guessed to be half an hour, Usopp finally got to the last of his cleaning, a breath of relief escaping your mouth.
"Jeez, just how long does it take you to clean up a small mess?" You remarked, insultingly.
"Not long compared to how long you spend in the bathroom."
"H-hey!!! Don't you dare take that the wrong way!!" You spat, pissed off.
"Oi, oi. I already have, sugar plum~." Usopp snickered.
"And since when did ya get so sassy all of a sudden?" You said.
"Since I learned how to talk." You pouted. "Ok, ok, I'm just messin' with ya, _____. Don't take it to heart."

Time passed by as you and Usopp sat next to each other in silence, thoughts about him swirling in your mind, like a whirlpool that continued to churn forever. It wasn't until a particularly naughty thought crossed your mind that the silence stopped. You felt Usopp's warm, soft skin touch your hand, a blush appearing on your face as you avoided eye contact. His grip on your hand tightened as he leaned into wards you, giving you a gentle peck on the cheek.
You looked into his warm, kindly eyes, as he smiled and embraced you in his arms, his voice a soothing lullaby to your ears.
I love you more than anything, _____.
"Usopp......," you started, "what am I to you?"
"You're everything I need in my life, _____. You're my everything, my reason for striving to be better, the only thing that can make me a better person, s-so I'm not just a failure and a coward like everyone thinks I am..... You're the love of my life and I want you t-to know that, _____! Without everything you do for me, if I never met you........" You felt his grip tighten on your body and saw Usopp's eyes water, streams of hot tears streaming down his face. "I'd be nothing.... I-I would be long gone by now.... I-i wouldn't be here without you, _____..... That's why I'm so grateful that I met you. You're kinder and more caring than anyone......" In a sudden burst of energy, you smashed your lips against his face, your lips pressed against his as you kissed him with all you had. Your arms wrapping tightly around his neck, and his arms around your body, the both of your bodies found themselves on the floor. You broke out of your make-out session, looking into each other's lustful, emotional eyes.
"_____...... I'm about to do something you might not like......."
"What is it, Usopp? I like everything you do." You should've expected him to throw you on top of the bed after what he said, but you didn't. As soon as he did exactly that, he Threw himself on top of you, pinning you under his muscular body. You could see the lustrous look in Usopp's eyes, and you knew what was in for you. You felt his soft lips press on yours, his right hand laying on your cheek as he kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his head, your fingers combing and twirling through his curly locks. He slid his moist tongue into your mouth, causing a gasp to escape your mouth, letting him slide his tongue around yours. You let your tongue slip against his, your saliva dripping out of your mouth and down your chin. He nipped down on your bottom lip, being as gentle as he could be, then pulling it slightly as he broke away from you, leaving a dripping trail of mixed saliva to slip down your bodies.
"U-Usopp...~" You mewled suductively. You let out a grunt as you felt a kiss on your neck. Usopp kissed your neck, trailing up and down to your collar bone then making his way up again, leaving no unmarked place behind until he reached that ever-so-satisfying special spot of yours. You mewled in delight as a wave of pleasure dispersed through your relaxed body, arousing you. Usopp sucked ever so slightly on your wet neck, teasing you as he sucked harder then softer, moving along the other side of your neck.
"Usopp......... A-Ah....~" you moaned.
"Mmm?~ you like that?" Usopp seductively whispered in your ear. You nodded in response. "I-if you want, I can make it even better for you...." He added, blushing.
"I'd like that, if you can do it, that is~" you teased. Usopp rolled his eyes.
"I can do more than you'd think, _____." I'm a master in the art of seduction, after all." He smirked.
"We'll see about that, Usopp." You replied, smooching his cheek.
"Hehehehe......" Usopp playfully giggled, grinning. He continued making out with you, giving you the chance to slip his straps off, unbuckling the fasteners on his overalls so they slid off. You let out a weak whimper as you felt Usopp's hand groping your breasts. You broke the kiss, giving him a pouty look. You told yourself you'd get back at him soon enough. You felt him lift you a bit up, still groping you in the process. You mewled as he gently played with your woman melons, more whimpers coming out of your mouth. You felt him slip his hand on your ass, squeezing it tightly. You grunted in response.
"Usopp, you dirty bastard......" You mumbled in between your whimpers, loud enough for him to hear. You mewled louder as he laid you down properly and began groping your other breast, your grip on his back tighter. You felt him stop, slightly confused in your erotic state, only to realize Usopp was beginning to slip your shirt off, but you let him. You'd always wanted to know how 'experienced' he was, anyways. Besides, you'd never of thought Usopp could be so seductive and romantically involved in a situation like this at the same time. What other 'secrets' was he hiding?
And most of all, was his dick as long as his nose?
You lifted up your arms as Usopp pulled your shirt off, your tits bouncing around as you eyed him staring at your chest. A humongous red hue covered his face as he awkwardly just stayed there and looked. That was the face of a man who'd never seen tits close up in his life.
You snickered. "Are my tits that interesting to you? Tell me please, if you've found a map to the All Blue in your time staring, Usopp." Just as you thought, that snapped him out of it, looking at you and then struggling to find words.
"Uh..... I-I, ga- mmmm..... Eh.... I......." He reluctantly muttered. "Shit...... _____, y-you just lack understanding in how u-us men work....... W-we have our urges- as well......" Usopp awkwardly added. You awkwardly placed a kiss on his cheek, both your faces flushing red with hue.
"Okay, you're asking for it now! Don't say I didn't warn you, _____!" He added, lying down and placing kisses on your neck. You giggled as Usopp snuggled into you, his hot breath touching your shoulder. He started fondling your perked nipple as he placed his tongue on the bud he was ignoring, a shock wave of cold ran up your body, like diving into an icy river. You mewled and moaned in delight as Usopp's tongue slid over your hard nipple, teasing you as he stopped and played with your other bouncing breast. You moaned just a little louder as Usopp's tongue slid up and down, like a noodle being slurped up in a bowl of soup. Your chest now covered in trails of your boyfriend's saliva, you started grinding your leg against Usopp's crotch, celebrating silently as he grunted erotically in response. He stopped and picked his head up, saliva dripping from his lips as he licked them seductively as he looked into your (eye colour) eyes. You felt him lower his hand towards your crotch, letting him gently touch and rub on that area, moaning ever so softly as he reached that pleasure spot. His lips locked in yours, you moaned and mewled as he took his two fingers and began rubbing in circular motions on your clit, making you ride a wave of pleasure.
"U-Usopp......... Ahhh....~T-There... Do it there......!!~" You seductively moaned in his ear. He pulled down your pants, making you blush as you revealed your vagina in front of him, spreading your legs open for him to see. You saw Usopp's eyes look at your revealed pussy then back to yours in light speed movement. He shook his head as he took off his overalls, leaving nothing on his body except for his gray boxers. He flushed a bright red and looked away as you eyed his rather large, stiff erection. You were actually expecting him to be a lot smaller, but looks can deceive. You had to guess he was at least five inches, that is, when he wasn't turned on.
"D-don't look at me.... It's embarrassing _____."
"S-sorry.... I'm actually surprised you've managed to make it this far, Usopp."
"Oi....... Do you think I'm gonna bail out on a chance to lose my virginity before Sanji? Hell no!" You placed a finger on his lips. "Well if you keep blabbering out loud like that there will be no chance, Usopp. You better hurry up before they catch us, hot-stuff~" you cooed. You continued your foreplay, realizing just how sensitive you were without panties on, moaning Usopp's name in his ear as he pleased you more and more. His two fingers pressed against your exposed clit, he made circular motions as you begged for more. With hands of a pure craftsman, he vigorously rubbed your now turned-on clit, as he slowed down, changed directions, making you want him even more then ever. You didn't just want him with you, you wanted him in you. Just a moment before orgasming, Usopp cupped your mouth with his free hand as your moans were drowned down into his hand. He was smart. You liked that. Smirking to himself and chuckling that adorable little laugh of his, he began bragging like you knew he would.
"Are you satisfied with my handy work yet, _____? Because you've got a lot more plowing coming your way, biscuit~." He cockily remarked.
"Well just see how that cocky remark of yours turns out then, Usopp. You're on, hot-stuff." You panted.
"Hehe... This is my special move, so you'd better prepare yourself, _____! I call this a 'peachy kiss!" He looked at you and winked. You stifled a mewl as you felt Usopp's wet, hot, and slick tongue ride up and down your cunt, swirling and sucking on every spot. He paid every mind of your sensitive areas, licking your clit gently, slowly moving in circles as if he were licking a lollipop. Drool dribbled down your neck as you panted and grasped your shoulders, your legs quivering with anticipation and excitement. Usopp's hands parted your clitoral hood off your clit, leaving but a small, sensitive bulb exposed, ready for domination. You shivered with excitement and moaned softly as his tongue barely touched your clit, flicking it slowly but surely touching it to please you. Usopp placed his lips on your womanhood, puckering them and relaxing, then repeating. He teased your clit as he sucked gently and roughly, placing his tongue on and off, making you squeal as you came, covering your mouth as he did before to not attract attention.
"T-that.... Was.......-" He cut you off. "Fantastic?~" Usopp cooed. He climbed on top of you, kissing your cheek as he caressed your body and he leaned into your neck. "You need a break? I'm ready for more when you are, my love." He sweetly whispered into your neck. You turned to face him, your hands resting on his flushed cheeks.
"Depends if you're ready to handle it, Usopp."
"I was born ready."
"That you were, mr. Literal." You poked his nose.
"P-please don't- don't do that...." "And don't stare at me, e-either." He slipped his boxers off, biting his lips as in hesitation. He looked back at you, you were staring at the wall. Usopp cleared his throat, getting your attention. You looked back at him, not trying to stare to much at the hard- erect- average-sized dick dangling off of your boyfriend's body. He pulled the sheet over himself, and started to speak. "D-d-do you want... Top.... Or bottom? Or..... Uh.... Y-you pick a position......" He stared down at his twiddling thumbs. You clambered onto your back, shifting in a comfy position and spreading your legs wide.
"It depends I-if you'll fit or not..." Usopp moved on top of you, surprised at his weight as you slumped into the bed. Your eyes met, for a moment, before he spoke. "S-s-should I.....?" You nodded, an awkward grin on your face. Usopp grabbed his trusty, orange messenger bag and took out a bottle of skin moisturizer. He squeezed some on his hand and turned around to do his thing. He handed you the bottle and you slathered some on as well. The more lube, the better. He turned around and got on top of you again. "I-I was too embarrassed to b-buy some actual lube..... This should help though." You positioned yourself, nearly yelping as you felt his weight on top of you, his dick now happily planted in your vaginal walls. He shifted a bit and laid his head next to yours, his arms lovingly embracing your back. You grunted and buried your head in his neck as you felt him move against you. You panted and gripped his neck, his rhythmic motions careful to not hurt you. He began picking up the pace, planting shallow and deep thrusts into you, moaning softly into your ear. You squealed aloud as he roughly thrust into you, hard and quickly humping you like an animal. Your entire body was quivering in pleasure, your fingers and toes twitching and squirming in the euphoria of your boyfriend's hard, rough thrusts into your walls. You moaned his name into his shoulder, nipping at his skin to quiet your eroticism. You moaned in euphoric feeling as Usopp began changing his pattern, fucking you deep, shallow, in between, rough and soft.
"U-u-Usopp..... A-Ahh!!~ G-go harder, please......!~" you begged, your fingers in twined in his long, curly charcoal colored strands of hair. Usopp grunted in response, his thrusts so hard and rough it was shaking the bed as he fucked and plowed your entrance. He began moaning, drool and saliva dribbling down his chin, his grunts and gasps sending you wild with desires. Never in your life have you enjoyed sexual stimulation this much. How could being fucked this much be this enjoyable? Usopp repeatedly stimulated you, shifting his powerful movements to target your g-spot, hitting it from the perfect angle to send you riveting and begging for more of his masterful fucking. As much as you were enjoying his dick pounding your sensitive, baby-making insides, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt you. _____'s sensitive vaginal walls can only handle so much rough and invigorating intercourse! With a final upward thrust, Usopp filled you with his warm seed, sending you into climax as you orgasmed. Usopp pulled out, heaps of his plentiful cum splattered everywhere. He collapsed on top of you, cupping your mouth, his extremely hot and exhausted well-built body gasping for breath. He lazily moved his hand off your mouth, and grabbed his clothes off the ground. Usopp pulled the bed covers over you, letting you rest. He rolled off you after getting both of your needed air supply, and put his boxers on. Lying next you in bed, he cradled you in his arms, whispering sweet compliments in your ear. You looked in his warm, welcoming eyes, their colour now glimmering brightly with a rich, milk chocolate hue.
"So.... How was it?" He asked, still holding you next to him. You sighed.
"I can't say that I wouldn't do anything like that again with you." You honestly admitted. Your boyfriend slyly grinned to himself.
"So, you admit I'm a master at the Art of intercourse, huh?" You groaned at his snarky reply.
"Why do I love you so much?" You sarcastically remarked.
"Because I'm the one and only God Usopp, master of the art of intercourse, and Conquerer's of _____'s virginity!"
"I love you, Usopp." You placed a kiss on his cheek.
"I do to, _____. You're the world to me." He lovingly smiled.
"Don't tell Sanji, for your own sake, Usopp."
"I'm pretty sure he knows already."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~