The King of ***Shots Usopp *SMUT*

Synopsis: Usopp decides to jerk off, simple as that.
Alone in the men's quarters of the Merry, Usopp calmly rested on the small couch the crew had installed. It was silent as could be. All that could be heard was the soft lapping of the ocean waves, tickling the Merry's wooden body, it's wooden structure cooled by setting sun. Usopp had stayed behind on the Merry while the others made off to the main archipelago, and they said they wouldn't be back until super late. Whatever would take them that long didn't matter, but Usopp had a feeling they ditched him to have fun in their own. They were low on funds, anyways. The sun had set when Usopp started thinking. With all the privacy and time he had right now he could do a lot. His eyes half closed, he looked down at himself. He observed, eyes unmoving, the wooden floor. His eyes flowed to his feet, his legs, until his gaze rested on his crotch. Covered by his boxers and overalls, his manhood hid underneath, ready to be aimed and fired. For a moment he continued staring, feeling a sudden sensation of a weird urge crawl up his back, like fingertips tracing up and down his spine. His eyes narrowed, then opened wider suddenly, realizing he'd been staring seductively at his own crotch for a moment. That sensation he'd felt before still lingered, though it now was digging deeper into his nerves. It traveled down, slowly, Usopp's right hand clenched slightly, his left hand on his lap. The feeling made him numb, it was gaining control each second that passed, a tingling, suffocating urge drove itself into his young teenage mind. Usopp looked around, then slumped back to his original position as the urge at last reached his dick, looking down Usopp saw his pulsing, irresistible erection. He was horny. He was turned on. He was hard. He wanted to touch himself. He needed to jack himself off so hard until he cummed. He needed to cum.
Usopp thought for a second- If my friends are out having fun, why not have a little fun myself?
It sounded like a plan to him. Not even hesitating, he rushed over to where Sanji kept his "stash" and fumbled around for Sanji's lube. Everyone in the men's quarters knew where Sanji's "secret sauce" was located. Sanji supplied the men's "materials" since he frequented sex shops regularly. Usopp was relieved to find his lube there, unopened and untouched. It had been ages since he last played with himself. His urges couldn't be ignored any longer. He set the lube down on the desk next to the sofa, and hurried to dim the lights. He grabbed his comfy blanket from his hammock and tossed it on the sofa. This was his night. He wanted it to be special. The lights dimmed, blanket ready, he went over and sat down on the sofa. Not bothering to unbuckle his coveralls, he slipped down his coveralls along with his boxers like they were never there. He hesitantly stepped out of his clothes, glancing around to spot anyone that may be watching. Of course there was no one, so he sat down and was consumed by the softness of his blanket. He took some lube and put it on his right hand, as he adjusted himself to be of best comfort, and looked at his dick. Just looking at his dick filled him with arousal, and took his dick in his right hand. He softly mewled and bit his soft lips as his hand touched his hard, throbbing cock. Eyes half open, he ever so gently touched the tip of his dick with his thumb, jerking back on the sofa slightly. He gently caressed the tip back and forth with his thumb, mewls escaping his lips even with the gentle touch he gave to his manhood. He slid his hand down his shaft, moaning softly as he pulled back his foreskin, exposing his cock's head, then sliding it up slowly, his thumb still stroking his ever-so-sensitive tip. Usopp continued at the same pace for a minute, his moans becoming more and more audible with each jerk of his hand. He lifted his left hand and led it to his hard nipples, pinching and pulling whilst he continued to jack off. It didn't do much of anything, so he defeatedly let his left hand down. He quickened his pace with his strokes, sending a euphoria of arousal and pleasure through his cock. He grunted, mewled, moaned, all the while no where near to climax.
"Nn... A-Aagh..." He moaned, about to quicken his pace. Before he did, however, Usopp thought of things that would hopefully make him excited. He thought of women, random women, women with big tits, small tits, tight pussies and loose pussies. He felt pre-cum trickling down his hand. He furiously jerked his erect, pulsing cock, his moans and grunts now echoing around the room. 
"F-fuck..... Ahhhh.!!! Nngh... Shit... A-augh....~~ nn ~ nnh ~~ ohhhnnngh....!!!! Shit, f-uuhck.... I'm gonna c-cuuuuhhm....~~~!!! A- ahhhhhhggnn~~~!!" Usopp's wet cock twitched and hot cum released, splattering the floor and his legs, as an uncontrollable, powerful surge of pleasure surged through his entire body. Usopp's orgasmic moans echoed, as his hot, sticky cum trickled down his still-hard cock and hands, his cock twitching as Usopp rode the strongest orgasm of his life. His dick released more spurts of cum, leaving his legs and underwear hanging at his knees covered in white spunk. He he drool lapping from his mouth, trailing down his chin. He was hot and sweaty, but he didn't even notice. All he focused on now was his still twitching dick, and the remnants of his orgasm. Even after releasing the largest load of his life, Usopp still wanted more.  He was hungry, starving for pleasure. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 10:37 PM. The crew would probably be getting back to the Merry by now.
Shit. He thought to himself. They're gonna be back really soon. Fuck, can't a guy jerk off in peace?! Usopp was thoroughly determined to blow one last load out before the crew got back. And so he started touching himself again. He had gone slightly limp in the small fraction of time since he'd last released, it wouldn't take much to get himself ready again. Squeezing more lube on his hand, Usopp caressed the underside of his ever-so sensitive shaft, his dick almost instantaneously rising back to action. Usopp continued rubbing and caressing the underside of his cock in his hand, cherishing every stimulating wave that followed his steady yet slow movements. With his free hand he took the head of his cock and kneaded it lovingly with his palm, his other hand still stroking the shaft. He tightened his grip on his shaft and began to steadily move his foreskin up and down, relishing and celebrating each movement of sexual bliss that moved through him. He felt himself  getting the recognizable urge to pee, notifying his mind that he was going to come. He took his hand off the head of his shaft and began a rapid movement up and down, the feeling of desire so intense Usopp's eyes rolled back and he began drooling, moaning, and grunting with every upward thrust of his hand.
Nn~~ ghaaah ~~~ fuck, fuck....~~!! Ngh ~ nngh~~ uhn ~ uhn uhn uhn Uhhh~~~!!!! His groans and moans of animalistic instinct echoed through the Merry's wooden walls, Usopp's body now convulsing, lain down on his makeshift bed with an earth-shattering cosmic ray of orgasmic energy, Usopp squealed and moaned in vigorous climax as his cum covered his entire surroundings. He was still grunting and moaning in delicious delight as his own body was covered in his own cum, as having lain down in the last moments of ecstasy made his own hot, sweaty body the landing spot for his own seed. It ran dribbling down his nose, his chin, and most covered his abs, chest, and face. His eyes half shut, he was still attempting to recover from his explosive session. His moment of silence and rest was interrupted when the words "Gum-Gum" were shouted, followed by screaming and a loud crash. He was certainly in a sticky situation now. Getting his underwear from off the floor, he lazily put them on, the stains from before already drying. He threw the lube bottle onto Sanji's hammock, where it landed on the blanket lain on it. Even in this state, his own cum still covering most of his upper body, Usopp didn't care. He was in too much of a dreamy state to care about the guys finding him like this. Sure, they'd make fun of him, embarrass him, but nothing could stop his bragging of calling himself the ultimate "Cum-shot King."
------------
End
I may be the first person on the planet to write and publish an entire One Piece fanfiction in where the only thing that happens is Usopp masturbating