Cute or Sexy(Chp.2)

Princeton☝☝☝☝

Princeton POV

Ffffuuuucccckkkk... This new girl is fine as fuck, im finna smash and leave but that ain't my style.

Mya: Sssoooo, how long we're you here in this school?

Me: Maybe 6 years.. I know this school by heart and I would know if something is in the wrong position.

Mya: Do you know your girlfriend is a bitch.

Me: Yep.. That's what people say about her and I don't blame them.

Mya: isn't that your girlfriend tho.

Me: Ya and I want to break up with her soon.

Mya: Ok then................wait where here, thanks for your help but I think I could of find it.

Me: Ya what ever you say beautiful..

Mya: Stop it *blushing while eyes turn pink*

Me: Well I'll see you later cutie or should I say se-

Mya: Time for me to go

Me: Okay then see you later

Mya POV

Thank god I left. If I didn't i would of been looking like a red apple. Anyways, I went inside of the office and saw the principal and not to be mean but she looked like a roster .. And her name is Mrs. Rosterbih.. What the fuck kind of name is that.. Shit if she ever get on my nerves im going to change her name to Mrs. Rostershit or Rosterbitch. She was on the computer not noticing me but then she finally looked up. Then she put a smile on her face and introduced herself to me. She kept on talking about the teachers. And how they are the nicest people you can ever meet and blah blah blah. Then I saw a girl walked in and saw me and asked me if im Mya. I said yes, but then the principal said the this is going to be my guide or friend throughout the year. I didn't know what to say so i faked and said yay. To be honest she looked cool and was kind of like me but nicer.

Crystal 👆

Crystal 👆

She gave me a warm smile and showed me around the school. I looked at my schedule and saw i had history or social studies, we both came out of the office and she started to tell me about herself. She said her name is Crystal and she said that her favorite color is pink and that she's a Christian✝. She also loves to sing just like me so she's okay to be my friend.After we want to class to class it was time to go to lunch and so I cached up with Crystal to see if she was doing anything and she was. She was at the table with Princeton and the other boys that kept on looking at me when in walked in the school, I walked up to the table and sat right next to Crystal. She was talking to this cute boy that has long to braids. She saw me and started to hug me. I didn't know why but I hugged her back. She new that I had know idea who the other 3 boys were so she introduced me to them.

Crystal:  Guys this is Mya, Mya this is Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray, and Princeton

Ray Ray:  Hey what up shawty.

Me:* whispering to Crystal* what the fuck did he just call me.

Crystal: Girl don't worry about him, he ain't going to do anything.

Me: Okay then. *Stopped whispering* Are any of you guys famous or anything because y'all look like it...

All Four Boys: ya we are, our group is called mindless behavior..

Me: okay damn y'all didn't have to say it at the same time.

27 MINUTES LATER

Mya POV

Fuck yes I'm going home I'm to damn tired of what I had to do and who I to know today. It was to much for me, but I still miss Princeton, he's like the man of my dreams. I wonder if I'm ever going to be his girlfriend. Anyways I'm in my car listening to the weekend by SZA, that's my shit, when that song comes on I get down and turn the fuck up.

I know what you waaaannnnnnttttttt
My man is my man is your man heared that's her man too
Tuesday, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend
You like 9-5 I'm the weekend oh yayayay
Make him lose his mind every weekend
You take Wednesday, Thursday then just send him
My way I think I got it covered for the weekend.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
🙂☺😇☺😊☺🙂😍☺😘🤣

What do you like about my story? :) 

What do you think will happen next?

Do you guys like SZA the weekend or naw?