UnderTale

Lylee goes to UnderTale with relief. Her home was burned to crisps because of the Tattletail's mama. Lylee made a house in UnderTale and started living there.

Lylee's POV:
I really wanted to stay in Tattletail but it's to dangerous to go there because of Mama. So I swiftly made a portal to UnderTale. I have noticed, this kind of UnderTale has AUs.

"Let's try to make friends.", whispered Halo to my ear. I nodded and started having friends.

The next day, I was staying in my house. I sat on a bed of flowers and started drawing. I was also hanging out with Ink. He was my friend. There was akward silence. Halo broke the silence and said,"Why don't we look at the games?". I stared at her," sure why not?". Then we started looking at some games because we were both bored.

I stood up and went inside the house. Halo was just sitting on the bed of flowers.

Halo's POV:
I started hearing some noises in my head. Then suddenly I saw a shadow. I turned my head in the right and saw a skeleton. He looked familiar. Then I recognized him. He's Ink, the friend of Lylee."H-Hi....uhhh... where is Lylee?", Ink asked,"She's inside the house", I said."Okay thanks", Ink said. Then he went inside the house.

Heh, now I'm alone.

Lylee's POV:
I was sitting in he sofa, then I heard the door open. It was Ink."Oh sup Ink.", I said.

(Time skip cuz I don't know what the heck are they gonna talk about)

Ink left and I just saw Halo sitting on the bed of flowers, staring on the wall blankly."Halo!", I yelled."H-huh", Halo said, surprised. I think she just blacked out or something?

(Next day)
I was chatting with Flowerfell Frisk. Then my friend (who is my friend in reality) glared at me. She was glaring at me because she hates FlowerFell. Then she left with sans (regular). Man she has a crush on sans and each chat we made with her is with lemons with her and sans.

____________________________________
I really wanted to end the part with Ink coming inside because.....you know.....I have a crush on 'em.