The price

I was sitting in my dorm room studying for my physics final when my phone rang. When I answered it it was Liam. He had asked me out on another date. All he said was to look nice and to meet him in his hotel lobby once more. So I showered and did my hair. I put on a dress that was lace and short. It was snug to my legs and was long sleeved. I pulled my hair into a low side bun. I slipped on my favorite red heels and started for the elevator. Liam was waiting for me when I got there. He was in a black suit and a tie. I was sort of excited about us going out again after the incident.

"Hay Ali." Liam said, "you look very nice."

I saw a lustful smile smear across his face. I was thinking about leaving before he grabbed my hand. his touch sent sparks through my skin and warmth through my heart. I put how we met behind me and just went out wit him.

  We had drinks at a near by bar called Bright's Buzz  over by the Hollywood sign. When we entered the building a stench of whiskey and drunk men filled my nose. I decided to ignore it and just concentrate on Liam. He ordered a brewed beer, and I ordered  a bubbly cocktail. We sipped our drinks and laughed at jokes. Liam had a few more drinks and I only had one more.

On our way home Lima talked more than he should've. He told me that he was in love with a girl he just met and i was trying to convince someone that it was me when i knew deep down that it wasn't.

"Ali," Liam said slow and wasted, "can I sleep over?"

I was shocked and full of confusion. If that meant what I thought I wasn't sure if I wanted him to or not. We arrived at his hotel and he said to me, "You know what, why don't you just stay here with me?"  " Um.. I don't know Liam, my friends might wonder where i am." I said.

"C'mon Ali, just stay with me."

"Liam..."

Before anything else could happen Liam was out of the vehicle. He opened my door and walked away. I slid out of the car and saw him waiting for me.

"Liam I'm not sure--"

"Don't speak" He interrupted

He took a step closer to me, zipped his hands into mine, and pressed our lips firmly. I was Intoxicated. I couldn't bring my self to push him away. I wrapped my arms around him and continued our kiss. 

He pulled away, kissed me softly one more time, turned away and left.

"I'll stay!" I yelled.

I saw Liam spin back around and smile at me "C'mon, let's go," he said in an excited voice. I followed Liam into the elevator and into the hallway. He pulled a hotel key out of his pocket and swiped it into the door. Click, the door sounded inviting us in. I entered the room, and a sudden feeling of excitement fell upon me.

I heard the door close behind me, so I turned around to meet Liam's kiss. His lips were soft and gentle. Before I knew it I was being pushed backward onto the bed. Liam tugged at my dress initiating that he wanted to slip it off. I stood up and he unzipped my dress. His fingers slid into the unzipped area of the dress and pushed it to the floor. He admired my almost naked body. We  continued to kiss passionately. More clothes were removed and laid in a messy pile on the floor. When I was fully nude I was feeling very insecure about my body. 

Liam was confident and that made it a little better. We we were caught in the heat of the moment. Sigh after sigh, and gasp after gasp escaped our lips as we continued our passionate love making.

That night was the best of my life.  That was until I rolled over to greet Liam but instead found a check for 10,000 dollars.That's when I understood what that w man meant that one night.

That's when I realized, love had a price...