The Party

Nala pov~

"Put your hands in the air

Trigga

Put your, put your hands in the air

Ooh nana 

Look what you did started"

"Ughh!!' I groaned hitting the dimiss button on my blue Iphone 5c. I got up  made my bed and showered. I didnt know what to wear so i asked my sis what she wearing. We chose on black legging, black and white palm tree crop tank with black and white palm tree roshes. 

i got dressed and me and my sis hopped in our BWM and head to school. She plug up her pink Iphone 5c and plays 2on. We were turnt asf pull in to the school. We hop out and walking into school. 

"Bye sis" i said and gave her a quick hug and started walking to my locker. I pulled out my phone and started checking my kik when i ran into someone or a giant since im only 5'1. 

I look up to see Jordan. Hes the big player and thot and not to mention the biggest around drug lord. But hes so fucking fine. He black and mexican  with the perfect green and hazel eyes with pure black curly hair. 

"Waddup beautiful" he said with a smirk.

" Hi Jordan. what do you want?" say with a additude.

"Damn, i cant just talk to you?" he said with a pout. 

"Nope." I said with no feelings.

"You should come to my party on friday." he said with a smile.

"Ill think about." i said walking away twiching my hips. I heard him say damn that ass. I laugh and shook my head tirsty niggas.

I got to my locker to find my bestfriend Kalalie waiting for me at my locker. 

"Hey chica." i said.

"Hey, i seen you talking to jordan." 

"Yeah , He wants me to come to his party on friday"

"You going?"

"Nope"

"W hy??"

"Idk"

"Were going"

"Fine"

I grab my books and head to math . i walking to class and take my seat in the back. 20 mintutes into class Jordan and Ky walk in late. Im not shocked. 

"Mr. Herndez and Mr.Young, why are you late again?" the teacher said. 

"See what had happened was....." Ky said with additude. the class starts laughing.

"Go take your seats." Mr. Brown saids with fire comming out his mouth.

They each take a seat on both my sides. 

I write a note to Ky saying, "the fuck were u dong wit jordan?!?!

He writes back "calm down justa little business dont worry bout it"

I shoot him a well talk later look.

"Pss'' Jordan said as he passed me a note.

"you coming or naww????" 

'yes"

"k ill be looking for ur fine ass"

i shoot him a a stfu looks.

Brrrrr!!

I go through to day without seeing Ky or Jordan. Well i forgot to tell about ky. Hes been my best friend since 2nd grade. Our moms are bestfriends. But hes 6'0 with deep brown eyes and lightskin. Hes fine asf but friends only.