The Party Part 2

My mom let us skip today. So we sit around till 12 watching Bad Girls Club. 

"Bzzz" I got a text, 

"Hey beautiful, where u at?"

"Who this?"

"Ur bae jordan."

"bae my ass but at home" 

"Imma come see u be there in 5"

"What no!!!"

"Imma go shower sis" I said to Naja.

20 mins later

Im showered and dressed in a maroon sweatshirt that said chilled with white booty shorts and a maroon beanie and my white and maroon js.  I walk down stairs and heard talking. I walked into Jordan and my sis talking. 

"Tf are you doing here?????" i said towards jordan

"Damn, baby just came to see you and dayum the ass in them shorts." 

"Boy bye" i grab he's hand and drag him out the door.

"Sis you ready to go to the mall so we can get outfits for the party? Kalalie gonna meet us there."

"Yeah. You driving."

i grab the keys and we hopped in my baby. 20 mins later we pulled up at the mall. I seen Kala leaning on her BMW. 

"Kala!'

"Come on! We gotta look Bad asf tonight."

We shopped for hours. We all got the perfect outfits. I'm wearing a royal blue crop top with white stars  and and light wash high waisted jeans and a vest with some kds and a gold watch and chain. Then Naja wearing a black and white aztec dress with pink belt and pink pumps. Then Kala got a white tank crop and some booty shorts then some griffys and a matching jacket. 

We headed back to our house to get ready. I showered and got dressed. I put on some eyeliner and mascara but not to much i cant look like a thot ass hoe.  When my hoes were done getting dressed we had to take some sefie and ig em. We got like 300+ likes in  min. We were dayummmmm.

We rode in Kala's BMW. We were at his house in 30 mins. When we pulled up all our jaws dropped. He's lives in a hugh dope ass mansion!!!!!!! There was like 300+ cars. We walked in a everybody was drunk asf. These hoes was shoving they tongues into  thirsty niggas mouths. Like yall gonna catch herps. Being like pokemon gotta catch em. We spilt up. I take my self to the bar. There was this fine ass nigga behind the bar. He can have my babiesss. He was bout 6'1 with the pretties green eyes and he look mexican. i think look like he was black too. I can call him papi all day. When he finally turned around he started grinning like a fool.

"Hey mami what can I get you?" he said looking me up and down

"Let me  get a shot of taquila."

He poured my shot and handed it to me.

"Let me see your phone so I can give you my number."

"What make you think I want your number?"

"The fact i felt your eyes on me ever since you walked over here. So may i see your phone beautiful?'

I pulled my phone out my purse unlocked it handed to him. He smiled and took it. He puts in his number and took a pic lifting up his shirt to show off his abs. I was in heaven. I died on the inside.

I blushed a little and took my phone back.

"Thanks I'll hit u up soon."

"No problem Mami."

I heard somebody calling my name and turn and see Jordan coming over.  He was looking A-1.

"Hey, you look beautiful."

"I can see right threw you. "

"Well damn can I get a dance atleast."

"Fine. One"

He takes me by the hand and leads me to the dancefloor.

"I finna  go get something to drink.