Brenton

I call my parents and propose my new idea. I wanna move and the cheapest place is in a little town called Esquire.
"Mum im moving to Esquire" I'm thinking shed support it but I get this response instead.
"NO you can't move there"
"Why not?"
"Because um umm you just cant" Aww she must miss me.
"Well I am too late" I receive a dial tone meaning she hung up. I groan and grab my car keys which are the last thing in my rental.

I drive to Esquire and pull up infront of the building complex. Most of my stuff is already inside in boxes. I walk into my home and start unpacking. I start with my books and movies and putting them on shelves, then I pull out my clothes and put them in the correct draws. I pull out my linen and put that away, I keep out my bed linen and realise I will have to do some digging around to find my doona and pillows so I can make my bed. I then realise it has no mattress so I will have to put it on, ugh so much work. I get a phone call from an old friend.
"Hey dog how ya been"
"Hey Trent, I'm good man how bout you?"
"I'm good been better ya know wat I'm sayin?" Wow hes a dickhead
"Yeah I do"
"Cool cool well I gotta go I only rang you cause ma misses said to go for a minute so bye"
"Alright thanks man" God what a dickhead. A door slams two doors down and I can't help think what a rude cunt. I shake my head and walk back in my house. I try and organize again but I can't help but not do it I just have no motivation whats so ever. So I decide to step outside for a cigarette which is much needed. I watch this short girl come out of the room that the door slammed shut on. She has really cool hair, kinda what Mirabella always wanted. As she walks past I decide to introduce myself.
"What do you want?"
Wow attitude much?
"I just wanted to say hi thats all"
"Well now you did so hi and bye"
Did I do something wrong? Nah she probably is just a bitchy person. I decide to complement her hair.
"Nice hair, love the blue its my favourite colour" She cringed when I say that, maybe she doesn't like the hair.
"Thanks now if you won't mind I'm going to drink so much I can't remember today so if you dont mind I gotta go" Wow shes so young and short so it probably won't take much. Someone must have fucked her up real good.
"How old are you anyways I mean you dont look eighteen how do you get access to grog?" She rolls her eyes. Not a good question obviously.
"I'm sixteen fyi and what bout you? Your sixteen and smoke how does that work huh?" How the fuck does she know I'm sixteen, I'm overly tall for a sixteen year old.
"One I ask a random on the street to buy me them and two how did you know I was sixteen?" Her eyes widen
"One so do I and two just a guess"
She fucking sounds like Mirabella, and those eyes. But it can't be.
"You sound so familier and your brown eyes are familier too" I say more to myself but still she runs out that door so fast. I decide to follow her I mean shes young and she's going to be drunk so I'll take her back home. I'm a gentleman after all.