messed

Yu Bin POV

"Alright make yourselves at home" Jonghyun opens the door and cocks his eyebrow.

I can tell that the atmosphere in his cozy first floor of his house is a bit awkward due to well, my presence.

All the boys plop onto Jjong's couch while he brings out 5 pairs of shorts and t-shirts for the boys and a green oversized shirt for me "Change your clothes before the rain causes you guys to get sick" He throws the clothes on to Taemin's face.

While we sort the clothes out, Jonghyun strips out of his shirt revealing his abs, something I'm used to seeing.

We've been neighbours since we were born, Jonghyun knows everything going on in my life and vice versa. Before my mother passed away, our mothers used to be best friends and were best friends since High School and because of me being a single child, Jonghyun has always seen me as a younger sibling despite our only 8 month age difference. He's been with me since the start, I cannot imagine my life without him.

"Hyung what do you think you're doing!" Minho covers my face with a pillow "Yu Bin is literally sitting in front of you" I laugh at Minho's worried tone. I push the pillow down and Jonghyun smirks

"Dude, it's just Yu Bin ; we literally used to take showers together when were kids" All the boys blush after hearing Jonghyun's statement.

"It's true" I add on "Wait, oppa have you been working out?" I ask while Jonghyun nods

"Nice right?" Jonghyun looks down on his abs and lets out a hearty laugh, I shake my head. He's still so childlike and happy.

"Oppa?" Taemin questions "We are in the same year though?"

"Literally right?!" I answer and turn to Jonghyun who is now sitting beside me wearing a navy blue shirt

"This idiot," I smack his head "makes me call him oppa for some reason"

" I make you call me oppa because it sounds so sweet when the word comes out of your mouth" Jonghyun rests his head on my shoulder. "O-ppa!" he smiles

"Tsk" I sigh earning a laugh from Minho and Kibum. "Anyways," I get up "give me the clothes Jjong, I'll change in the bathroom" Jonghyun hands me the shirt but quickly retracts his hand when I reach out for it

"you could just change here you know" he winks jokingly

"pervert!" I walk away

Jinki POV

"You're so weird hyung" Taemin leans back onto the couch after Yu Bin leaves the living room

"What? You know Yu Bin and I are close so?" Jonghyun retorts

"It's still weird," Kibum sits up straight while Jonghyun rolls his eyes

Yu Bin huh? Her reputation in our year is quite something, she's known to be the 'prettiest girl' of the year but very quiet - hard to be friends with.

Although, she is quite famous amongst Seoul High schools, I don't have any opinion on her however there have been quite odd moments with her.

I start to smirk as I recall times when Yu Bin and I would somewhat, 'interact'. Sometimes I'd catch Yu Bin staring at during Korean Class, always getting caught by the teacher and catching her off guard, or Yu Bin just becoming extremely quiet when I enter a room, or when we make eye contact she starts pretending she didn't notice my presence by averting her gaze almost immediately .